Is this a Male or Morph?

JeffGreen87

I have been reading a lot online and can't make this out.
Is this a male or Morph. From what I'm reading it's pritty much a 50/50 chance. It's my most strongest plant, and there at every bud site but there not clusterS. There's only one or two max three in a node. Also none of the other plants show signs on sacks or anything. N there all females. I.clouding this one with the pollen look n sack. It has female trades all over it. It's been open for about a week now.
They have been in flowering for about 3 n a half weeks now.
Please help and that my you.
They stand 6ft and 1 n half to 3 foot in width.
1427752252086.jpg
1427752154783.jpg

Once they're open, there's nothing you can do. Takes about 4 to 5 weeks for seeds to mature, but you should be able to open some swollen calyx in a few weeks to see if there's seeds inside

There's just a good chance all my plants will have seeds now. But still be fire green. Also the male atleast Wil defiantly have seeds.
Thank you very much greatly appreciated.

Lmfao sorry was a little out of it lol. But my herm produced seeds and.bud and very strong bud. But sadly all the plants got seeds. But I learned what a male is and what yo truly look for ect. very arhe lesson learned. It's worth killing one to save the rest. Rather then take the chance n lose it all :( I got more seeds then bud n hardly got bad at that :( I really messed up :(

So I assume all the clones with be herm and the seeds are tipcal seeds 50/50 male female ect bud .the buds on her was the strongest n she's the most potent and everything. But a lot of seeds :( But I dnt think she.flowered all the way she went for 8 weeks but not big bud n most seeds are soft n not fully developed. But she has all red hairs about 90% broke my loop buying new one.

So I assume all the clones with be herm and the seeds are tipcal seeds 50/50 male female ect bud .the buds on her was the strongest n she's the most potent and everything. But a lot of seeds :( But I dnt think she.flowered all the way she went for 8 weeks but not big bud n most seeds are soft n not fully developed. But she has all red hairs about 90% broke my loop buying new one.

I'm no expert but I would think if you took your cuttings before the mother plant turned hermie than they might be ok, it really depends on what caused the mother plant to turn hermie in the first place, maybe it was stress or maybe it was genetics, she could've came from a long line of hermie plants.

Back
Top Bottom