Is this a male?

MOD3

Good afternoon everyone! Hope all is well and your enjoying this awesome weather!

Okay question I have a seedling under a CFL 65w, only tap water, no nutes and basically have an issue with it somehow flowering? The light schedule in this room is 18/6 so I have no idea how this could have accrued plus this seedling looked very odd when it sprouted

Here are some images (bought a loupe and didn't know I could put it up to my camera :) )

420-magazine-mobile65726024.jpg

420-magazine-mobile192671282.jpg

420-magazine-mobile360114092.jpg

I would have tossed it, but I'm not 100% what's going on so I decided to ask,

Thanks again!

stress, is your tap water ph'd? Has your tap water sat out to dissipate the chlorine ? is it well water? lack of light? and finally, no nutes.

could be an auto also. But the plant looks horrible. Not tryn to be so blunt, but you have some learning to do bro.

stress, is your tap water ph'd? Has your tap water sat out to dissipate the chlorine ? is it well water? lack of light? and finally, no nutes.

could be an auto also. But the plant looks horrible. Not tryn to be so blunt, but you have some learning to do bro.

Thanks for the insight, and perhaps reading my post would help with your bluntness, I stated the seedling sprouted and already had an odd look like this and I've been trying to help it make new growth.

The water is phd to about 6.5 after leaving it out a few hours and since it's a jiffy pot we made sure to keep it moist throughout,

came into the room one day and it looked like it flowered that's my confusion really, how can a seedling flower in the veg room?

How can it be an auto do they come in reg seed packs sometimes? Like by accident?

The two other plants in that room

420-magazine-mobile375817229.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1904975577.jpg

Thanks!

no problem bud. But still even those dont look to well.

If you see green, you MUST add nutes. even 1/4 strength. Not sure why you would starve it out like that is my point.

You see the length from each node? They should be 1/2 in about. those look like they are 3-4 inches?

The light MUST be 4-5 inches with CFLs.

Even if the seedling looked strange, it was probably because of A- lighting B- No food C-Chlorine ..

Again man, not being an ass, its a learning process.

Im not sure what your intentions are with these.

and Yeah, its possible you have auto bag seeds, seeing autos are a "thing" now. lol..

Good luck man,

Thanks for the insight, and perhaps reading my post would help with your bluntness, I stated the seedling sprouted and already had an odd look like this and I've been trying to help it make new growth.

The water is phd to about 6.5 after leaving it out a few hours and since it's a jiffy pot we made sure to keep it moist throughout,

came into the room one day and it looked like it flowered that's my confusion really, how can a seedling flower in the veg room?

How can it be an auto do they come in reg seed packs sometimes? Like by accident?

The two other plants in that room

420-magazine-mobile375817229.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1904975577.jpg

Thanks!
I'm not sure what schedule you are feeding this plant on but to me the clawing indicates nitrogen toxicity. This is caused by over feeding. Also looks like its locking out other nutes as your bottom leave have necrosis. However this can also be due to stress caused by N toxicity. Flush this plant with pH'd water and don't feed until you see it recovering and only with 1/4 strength nutes. Good luck.

Not to throw gas on a fire, but yeah.....the node spacing and the fact that that the male is sooooo stretched out; the lighting is wayyyyy too far from him. For the future, with CFLs. .....inches from the plant. Allow it to look for light, don't make it stretch like that.

no problem bud. But still even those dont look to well.

If you see green, you MUST add nutes. even 1/4 strength. Not sure why you would starve it out like that is my point.

You see the length from each node? They should be 1/2 in about. those look like they are 3-4 inches?

The light MUST be 4-5 inches with CFLs.

Even if the seedling looked strange, it was probably because of A- lighting B- No food C-Chlorine ..

Again man, not being an ass, its a learning process.

Im not sure what your intentions are with these.

and Yeah, its possible you have auto bag seeds, seeing autos are a "thing" now. lol..

Good luck man,

Hey I really appreciate this, sorry for the lateness, I'll show you what the room looks like now, the last watering for these two I've added the nutes, basically 1/4 strength like you suggested (1.2ml) per gallon, then I purchased a light fixture that splits the bulbs into 4 bulb outlets (photo below) this has provided a lot of light and then added 2 100w Led bulbs things are looking up !

Once my first grow is done (7 weeks in flower) I'll be moving these ladies to the flower room so they can get in new light,

That room has 2 LED grow lights on is 600w equivalent and the other is 1000w equivalent so that in reality is about 500w in the veg room, that's why I'm LSTing them so when it's time I can just flower them without much stress,

I want to LST in a circle these are literally my 2nd and 3rd plants so i need practice with LSTing but I. Getting there

-- Veg room --
420-magazine-mobile1994591850.jpg

Plant on the left
420-magazine-mobile1579705119.jpg

420-magazine-mobile788137756.jpg

Plant on the right
420-magazine-mobile316383814.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2117473019.jpg

Have a great afternoon folks I love you all thanks again for the help :)

Back
Top Bottom