Is this a seed pod?

corinth

So trimming some dj shorts blueberry and i found what looks like seed pods to me but i dont see seeds.

Attachments

• 15878528214951929722000935318757.jpg
    15878528214951929722000935318757.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 32
O0 thats not good. Thx i thought it was somethin. It had a hard life. Figuring this stuff out. Smells really good though. I got 1 now in flower 3 weeks. The plant stays so small though.

Was debating on if i should get tid of it. But when it was in fkower it grew really weird as in it stayed small but it started to make these small side branches that put off these buds all flat though pointing up . Plant vegged for like 13 months only got like 1 ft tall and prolly 14 inches wide. The branches seemed real tough though . Made a lil tomato cage out of bamboo so support it. Kinda cool plant u can train. Ima keep it try get it right.

If you only found a couple you should be fine. I ran across a few this year on plants that I never noticed. It seems to happen a lot. I have never got seeds because of them. I watch my plants pretty damn good and have found a few hermies. Almost every year I will find a few flowers on one plant or another. I have also found some early in flower and trimmed them off and not had them return. I am not sure what these plants are but I don't classify them as hermies.

They might have come real late or have been hidden. The main thing is they don't always mean there is going to be any seeds. That is if there are only a couple here and there.

Yea bro now that i think about it i seen em on my weed b4 the dtuff i bought. I seen a video and it said basically the female puts out the pods for a male to fertilize but since no males they dont grow seeds. I found a bit of em tbh .

Something like that. Plants will try to propagate one way or another. That is how they keep their genetics alive. Those pods are usually a last ditch effort to pollinate itself. Most of them tend to be on the lower part of the plant and the pollen gets now were.

Ah ok. Ya i was just surprised to see. Never really noticed em b4. But yea basically what i gathered. Still a bit sketchy seeing what looked like seeds heh.

It is always sketchy when weird shit happens to our plants. I saw a seed this last grow. Spent almost a hour looking for hermies till I remembered I had a Super Silver Haze male flowering in a separate tent LOL.

Back
Top Bottom