Is this autoflower healthy?

Personal Stash

This is a Zkittlez Autoflower from Herbies, grown under a 250 watt led in a 2.5' x 2.5 closet. I am using Jacks 3-2-1 dry amendments and growing in coco coir & 3 gal. fabric pot. , . Lost track of her age, couldn't even guess. Since this plant looks nothing like my photoperiods, I was wondering if she is OK. How does she look to you guys? Don't hold back please. Thank You.

IMG_20221204_090619.jpg

IMG_20221204_090631.jpg

IMG_20221204_090648.jpg

Well, hmmm, actually the plant is completely confused.

About what I have no clue,, but look at the leaf structure,, near every leaf is three fingered. A near sure sign that the plant wants to reveg.

See what I mean by confused? I am confused as well, indeed

Karma sent friend

This is a Zkittlez Autoflower from Herbies, grown under a 250 watt led in a 2.5' x 2.5 closet. I am using Jacks 3-2-1 dry amendments and growing in coco coir & 3 gal. fabric pot. , . Lost track of her age, couldn't even guess. Since this plant looks nothing like my photoperiods, I was wondering if she is OK. How does she look to you guys? Don't hold back please. Thank You.

IMG_20221204_090619.jpg

IMG_20221204_090631.jpg

IMG_20221204_090648.jpg
She's healthy but cut back on nitrogen 👌 that color is a bit dark

About what I have no clue,, but look at the leaf structure,, near every leaf is three fingered. A near sure sign that the plant wants to reveg.

Karma sent friend
"Confused", that's what I thought. I have it on an 18/6 light schedule but I thought that was OK for auto's. Maybe I should cut her back a couple of hours? I was also thinking maybe too much light. I just today cut it back to 150 watt but I'm not sure about that.

Overall she looks very good, the leaves are really dark, indicating maybe a little too much nitrogen, but that is minor. Nice going!
Yea, I already cut back on the N a few days ago. So you really think it's alright? Did you notice the 3 leaves thing going on? I think that's just genetics but I don't know. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

She's healthy but cut back on nitrogen 👌 that color is a bit dark
Thank you for that healthy comment Mountainman80. I cut back on the nitrogen a couple of days ago. I will keep it going and see what happens. Thanks again.

Yea, I already cut back on the N a few days ago. So you really think it's alright? Did you notice the 3 leaves thing going on? I think that's just genetics but I don't know. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.
It may be a product of too much N, the leaves are clawing a bit. That will sometimes delay flowering and bud formation, and can cause the three leaf issue. That said, I've had entire grows of auto's that never produced anything larger that three fingered leaves.

It may be a product of too much N, the leaves are clawing a bit. That will sometimes delay flowering and bud formation, and can cause the three leaf issue. That said, I've had entire grows of auto's that never produced anything larger that three fingered leaves.
Yea, the curled leaves may be from high temps, I hadn't noticed . It stayed around 80 f. but I opened the closet door all the way so it will stay around 76 from now on. Thanks for pointing that out and for the reply.

well beyond my skill level to look at that plant and mention 'normal',, but,, ok then,,

looks great

Yea, the curled leaves may be from high temps, I hadn't noticed . It stayed around 80 f. but I opened the closet door all the way so it will stay around 76 from now on. Thanks for pointing that out and for the reply.
The difference between 76 and 80 (even mid-80's) shouldn't cause any problems with the leaves. The tips pointing down is a result of the high N.

Karma sent fr
Of course you are right about the nitrogen. I don't know why I ignored this advice earlier today. I am cutting the N back in half. Thanks so much.

IMG_20221204_090619.jpg

IMG_20221204_090631.jpg

IMG_20221204_090648.jpg
i would say it's going to reveg 👀
but the leaves, hmm
Is it a freebie?

lol, yes it was a freebie. I thought those were good seeds, just free. No? Can auto's go into reveg? If so, what can I do? Oh, throw it away right?

I’ve run a few autos and have learned things vs photos. I agree dark green appears to be high N. I’ve seen wispy phenos twice, not like the others in my grows. Likely genetics and stress on my part for sure. Pics from grow 5 original glue auto and just harvested grow 9 blueberry auto. The BBA sativa leaner is fruity skunky spicy and still curing. It was a pain to trim down to calyxes and red hairs…not much substance. It will be for doobies probably. Cheers

C9BF3A0B-C368-464A-AEE8-9D839EED920D.jpeg
E1348DAE-7C81-4EB3-910A-7447A74F69A7.jpeg

i would say it's going to reveg 👀
but the leaves, hmm
Is it a freebie?
Hey, how did you know my plant was from a freebie? Are freebies junk seeds?

the million dollar q right there,, i have no clue

hence the confused look on my face,, :confused:
No they cant they don't have time. Age is what matters with autos not light duration.
Your lighting schedule is fine for Autos many people use, oddly enough, a 4/20 lighting schedule. The dark slightly metallic tone of the leaves could indicate a a rare but not unheard of Cu (Copper) deficiency.

Back
Top Bottom