Finally took the first step - Is this enough light?

KaBloom

So after taking a trip to both home depot & Walmart , I decided to just order a bunch of stuff from Amazon. I decided ( finally) to go the cfl route. My set up will have 8 x 45watt 5100 k& 6 26watt 2700k for A total of 516 watts to start. Is that enough light for 2-3 plants in a space 2.5" x3.5"? I also went with the candy kush auto from Herbie's. I can't wait for all my stuff to arrive!!! Like a kid @,Xmas....:circle-of-love::woohoo:.

should be ok we all gotta start somewhere
if you have to add down the line you can add but for now to start that's plenty

Compact Florescent Lights can grow small plants with small harvests. High Intensity Discharge light and LED light panels can grow large plants with large harvests. It is up to you to decide how much area you have to devote to growing plants and the type of harvest you would like from your plants.

Whats up KaBloom I'm growing in a 32"x30"x5' box running 8-32w cfl's 6500k in veg and 8-42w 2700k in flower with great results and a 4" inline fan that runs at 45% of its cabability, on my 3rd grow.

One strain is not known 3rd gen out side plant that I'm trying inside, 3 plants, I call them double Ds . Kush was the 4th and was small compaired to the other 3 but turned out pretty potent. For the first grow 42g, but I was figuring it out as I went and was in a smaller box.The second grow 2 double Ds 2 kush brought a little over 70g and I could have left them get at least a nother 10 to 12 inchs taller be for flowering them. I'm 3 weeks into the 3rd grow and they look good, I'm going to let them get a little taller this time, I'll keep ya posted. No grow jurnal at this time. On my second grow I was having problems with temperature in the flowering stage, it was getting to cold in the box dropping down to 58*F when lights off even with the fans off and thats to cold, so I'm going to use a small space heater at the inlet to help keep the temp up and I can hopefully keep the fans on for fresh air.

Back
Top Bottom