First timer.....Is this enough light?

400 watts is great watch your heat and get a relector to help spread your light.you should be up and running in no time.

Yea the reflector is a big factor. I have a 4 by 4 room and run a 400mh during veg and 600 during flower. It is enough bulb but my garden lacks due to the fact that the hoods are deep penetraiting rather I need a wider spread of light so just the oppisite. Would like to have both of them in there during flower but the can't handle that many watts. I got both lights complete for 200$ so thats why I am using them even though they are not ideal.

I will def. be getting a new reflector for the 400w hps, what would you guys recommend for an all around good reflector??? dont need anything high end just something of good quality and would get me by :) Thanks for all ur guys' help so far i really appreciate it!

I like hoods that i can air cool but thats me.If you start to come into a heat issue be sure you can vent out the heat.you can cool a 400 watt with a 4 inch vented hood and 250cfm you can also cool your hood and use the same fan on your carbo filter at the same time kill 2 birds with one stone.
02199.JPG

014160.JPG

Back
Top Bottom