420 Magazine Background

Full lighting on week 1 or add slowly as plant grows

TrueLad

Hey
I am thinking of putting the seed into a cup then when it grows a bit plant it on his final flower pot.
When it's on the cup (until the plant comes out) it needs 0 light right?

After i tranplant it into the final flower pot should i give him full light 4x45watt cfls or should i slowly open the cfls 1 by 1 every couple of days(when it grows a bit) so i wont burn it ?

Also should i use the fans since week 1? so there will be airflow (i have 1 fan at the botoom incoming air and 1 fan at top outcoming air and 1 to blow the fans (i prob wont use this one until plant grows i think)).

Also for flowering stage i am going to mix the light
1x45watt 6500k
3x30watt 2700k
1x45w 2700k

Is it a good idea or i should just replace the 45w 6500k with 45w 2700k

And last are 180w cfl's good enough for 3 plants or is it too much/low?

Thank you all :)

My girls get 400w of full led power from the day they push up above the dirt. Keep your lights away a bit when small but I can't see an issue. Read your seedling, she will tell you if she's too hot.

TrueLad

My girls get 400w of full led power from the day they push up above the dirt. Keep your lights away a bit when small but I can't see an issue. Read your seedling, she will tell you if she's too hot.

Thanks mate was thinking the same since i am using cfls and they don't burn the plant . Also how much would be away i was thinking around 5 inches for the same reason that i am using cfls and they dont burn the plant. What do you think?

Thank you.

TrueLad

Use the back of your hand as a measure. If it burns hand it will burn plants. 5 inches sounds ok for seedlings tho

Thanks lad .Also do you think 180watt clf's are okey for 3 plants or is it too much/low ?

Sorry for all the questions but it's my very first grow.

Top Bottom