What is this?

Tedmarx38

I planted eight autoflowers or so I thought. The others all look like the flowering one but then there’s this big weird one. Each time I’ve seen these areas that look like baby buds, they’ve merely sprouted stems and leaves. The seeds are from bimburn and I’m wondering… did they mistakenly throw a photoperiod satvia in by mistake?

Week ten
Nutes are foxfarm’s three pack, calmag and epsom salts.
Spider Farmer sf-2000 led 200 watt
Fox Farms Ocean forest soil
Temp range 67 dark, 80 on
light schedule 18 on, 6 off
Spring water ph 8.7 corrected to 6.5
TDS out of the tap is about 100
3 gallon air pots

IMG_0736.jpeg

IMG_0734.jpeg

I planted eight autoflowers or so I thought. The others all look like the flowering one but then there’s this big weird one. Each time I’ve seen these areas that look like baby buds, they’ve merely sprouted stems and leaves. The seeds are from bimburn and I’m wondering… did they mistakenly throw a photoperiod satvia in by mistake?

Week ten
Nutes are foxfarm’s three pack, calmag and epsom salts.
Spider Farmer sf-2000 led 200 watt
Fox Farms Ocean forest soil
Temp range 67 dark, 80 on
light schedule 18 on, 6 off
Spring water ph 8.7 corrected to 6.5
TDS out of the tap is about 100
3 gallon air pots

IMG_0736.jpeg

IMG_0734.jpeg
To me the second picture looks to have Broder leaves. Which with what little I know looks like indica dominate. I usually do not post on these questions.

IMO if it has pistils let it ride, if not maybe switch if you want it to flower. I have had Autos take over 40 days in the past to show sex and live fer 6 months. I am sure you are aware that if you flip now with them Autos they will take a lil hit in the bud growth, but doable. Congrats on a good looking grow. Happy growing.
:passitleft:

yeah sounds like you got a photoperiod bean, imho your best bet is to keep the autos on 18/6 since changing light hours would reduce yields on the 7 autos….

ideally if you have another light then I’d keep vegging the photo and training her out, then flip her when you finish your auto run…
Thats what I'd do.

Back
Top Bottom