Is this bud rot?

Few more update pics, this is not the same plant as before, but all these new pics are of one plant.

It sits next to the other plant and 1st row next to the fan. These little white things turn dusty if you wipe them.

The purple stem is the underside of the leaf, someone suggested spider mites and so I looked under the leaves, couldn't see anything, but I don't know how big a spider mite is.

116_2481.JPG
116_2478.JPG
116_2476.JPG
116_2474.JPG
116_2473.JPG
116_2471.JPG
116_2469.JPG
116_2468.JPG

Edit: this is only on part of the plant, it's like someone shook powder flakes over just one area. Are these spider mite eggs?

How big are spider mites, can you see them with a naked eye?

Ok, 1st off, a warning: Bio Green Clean can kill your plants. It's NOT for soil plants. Also, there is more than one 'Green Clean' and they do very different things.

So, back to the problem. Based on everything... it's PM. The solution I'm using on this is Actinovate fungicide for organic gardening. It has the same name/ ingredients as this: but different picture. Actinovate Organic Fungicide for Late Blight, Powdery Mildew, and More

Lady at the local shop, said to use at nite.

The cause of this was/is RH too high.

When I thought the problem was low RH, I added the humidifier overnite and then the PM flakes showed up.

The windburn buds is probably not going to recover, so about 6 to 8 bud sites lost.

The woman at my supply shop told me to use Actinovate and if that didn't work come on back in and we'll go from there. I use it every ten days and every other tenth day I use Seriade. I check with scope often and what i see as a first sign of PM is small white strands, that grow together with other strands into visable white dusty looking almost opaque. Evoleing into the powered extreme. Both products say to consider them as Organic and after a day or two I don't notice the smell, both not to nice. But thats me, I am so freaked out about PM I'd be PM'n if I was a woman. A younger woman, a much younger woman. I got a sulfur vaporizer for the veg room, and when the bloom room is empty, will treat that room with that sulfur. I notice that smell for a few days after I use it in the veg room which is inside my house and think it kind of smells fresh and not over powering like rotten eggs or the like.
Dusty if you wipe them? As in releasing spores into earths atmosphere? Must kill the spores, they look like little bits of perlite.
Don't breath that stuff in and get any wood or porous surfaces that can harbor PM.
Another good tool is thumbnail and middle finger, if its a local problem give em a pinch.
Good luck

The woman at my supply shop told me to use Actinovate and if that didn't work come on back in and we'll go from there. I use it every ten days and every other tenth day I use Seriade. I check with scope often and what i see as a first sign of PM is small white strands, that grow together with other strands into visable white dusty looking almost opaque. Evoleing into the powered extreme. Both products say to consider them as Organic and after a day or two I don't notice the smell, both not to nice. But thats me, I am so freaked out about PM I'd be PM'n if I was a woman. A younger woman, a much younger woman. I got a sulfur vaporizer for the veg room, and when the bloom room is empty, will treat that room with that sulfur. I notice that smell for a few days after I use it in the veg room which is inside my house and think it kind of smells fresh and not over powering like rotten eggs or the like.
Dusty if you wipe them? As in releasing spores into earths atmosphere? Must kill the spores, they look like little bits of perlite.
Don't breath that stuff in and get any wood or porous surfaces that can harbor PM.
Another good tool is thumbnail and middle finger, if its a local problem give em a pinch.
Good luck

Glad to hear someone else used it. I hope it worked well for you.

I just sprayed mine.

Any idea how long it should take?

if you tell us whats in that fungicide then i can tell you if itll work and how quickly

PM while yes technically you could whipe it off to some extent, that wont mean its gone completely.

Once a plant is infected it will have PM always. you can help control it but its not curable.

I dont know what those flakes are, but they are not spider mites.

99% of spidermites are on the underside of the leaves same with their eggs. Normal people can not see them with the naked eye and would need a magnifying glass.

Back
Top Bottom