Is this burn from plant

Finnicki

...being too close to light? Blueberry has grown to a foot tall. Everything looked guud. I did add a 2nd grow light as I added some salvias to the right 1/2 of tent.
It’s a 3x3x6’. Plant had grown to within 10” of light, LED’s. Raised light to 17”. Then I removed platform I had the grow bag on. So now bag is close to floor. I have lights on 18/6. I enclosed a picture. Is this a burn and is plant salvageable? Leaves are drooping but soil is moist. Thanks. 3C3A47F2-ACB3-4E18-AEB6-F4B51DA82745.jpeg

Will trimming off the damaged leaves save
the plant? In a few weeks the salvias will go outside and the extra light will be removed.

...being too close to light? Blueberry has grown to a foot tall. Everything looked guud. I did add a 2nd grow light as I added some salvias to the right 1/2 of tent.
It’s a 3x3x6’. Plant had grown to within 10” of light, LED’s. Raised light to 17”. Then I removed platform I had the grow bag on. So now bag is close to floor. I have lights on 18/6. I enclosed a picture. Is this a burn and is plant salvageable? Leaves are drooping but soil is moist. Thanks.3C3A47F2-ACB3-4E18-AEB6-F4B51DA82745.jpeg
Calmag will fix that up. Usually 3-5mL per gallon. What size is your pot, and the soil looks fairly dry... what’s your watering schedule look like?
Don’t ever trim off damaged leafs. The plant is using up the stores up nutrients in it because it’s deficient.
I let them fall off unless they are crispy.

I have used FF at every other watering. Though prob not enough. Plant doesn’t look WORSE this am as compared to last night. Tiger Bloom is the product. Trace amounts in it. Plant is now 24” from the light. Thanks for the tips. Stay inside. Grow inside.

I have used FF at every other watering. Though prob not enough. Plant doesn’t look WORSE this am as compared to last night. Tiger Bloom is the product. Trace amounts in it. Plant is now 24” from the light. Thanks for the tips. Stay inside. Grow inside.
When using LEDs plants often need extra Calcium. They’ll have some type of Cal/Mag supplement at just about any store that sells nutes.

:passitleft:

We ordered some FF cal mag online Two spots that have reg FF nutes didn’t have any. Feed store said to let them know for the next time. I bet it will be awhile b4 I’ll need it again.

This blueberry is in a 3 gallon bag. Other auto fems are in one gallon bags. The critical has a big canopy and am thinking to move it to a 3 gallon size bag. But it is healthy and worry bout stressing it if I try. Should have bought the bags with a Velcro seam to make that job easier.

The cal mag won’t be here for another week. Maybe coming from Middle east
Will those leaves heal and go back to the green color?? Wife smokes at night and I make butter from the leaves & branches. Brownies are guud. Can I add crushed egg shells til the cal mag arrives? Will it help?

It’s a 3x3x6’. Plant had grown to within 10” of light, LED’s. Raised light to 17”. Then I removed platform I had the grow bag on. So now bag is close to floor. I have lights on 18/6. I enclosed a picture. Is this a burn and is plant salvageable? Leaves are drooping but soil is moist. Thanks.3C3A47F2-ACB3-4E18-AEB6-F4B51DA82745.jpeg
To me looks over watered could be wrong

The cal mag won’t be here for another week. Maybe coming from Middle east
Will those leaves heal and go back to the green color?? Wife smokes at night and I make butter from the leaves & branches. Brownies are guud. Can I add crushed egg shells til the cal mag arrives? Will it help?
Not sure if "Middle east" is a joke or not but all deliveries have slowed down drastically, including those coming across town, let alone those coming from another state.

There is a tutorial on how to make your own calcium solution. It is not an overnight process but it should be quicker than just adding the crushed egg shells to the soil, mixing into the surface and then waiting for nature to do the job. That is going on a belief that you are in some sort of soil mix. I don't remember the name of the thread on making your own calcium solution but hopefully someone else remembers.

Good Luck.

Yes a joke. Kazichstan I couldn’t spell, even today. How about a two day delivery from FLA to MI? Ordered we’d got pkg yesterday, FedEx on EBay. Submersible pump and a four way water splitter.
Thanks for that tip. I’ve looked down that list. Did not see it. One bad eye. I’ll keep that one shut when I look again. Glad I didn’t get a private pilots license years ago, as the FAA would have pulled my ticket with this eye. Thanks, have a great weekend.

Yes a joke. Kazichstan I couldn’t spell, even today. How about a two day delivery from FLA to MI? Ordered we’d got pkg yesterday, FedEx on EBay. Submersible pump and a four way water splitter.
Thanks for that tip. I’ve looked down that list. Did not see it. One bad eye. I’ll keep that one shut when I look again. Glad I didn’t get a private pilots license years ago, as the FAA would have pulled my ticket with this eye. Thanks, have a great weekend.
Yep, there are a few words I can't spell unless "spell check" does it for me. Like restaurant and quarantine.

It might have been @Emilya who came up with the home-made calcium supplement tutorial. What she made seems to have worked but I do believe that eventually she stopped and went with products she could buy at a store. Her reasoning was that the companies spent time and money coming up with a product that worked just as well if not better so why not use it.

Makes sense to me plus the money spent is probably less in the long run. I can go to work for an hour and have enough money to buy the cal-mag product and still have change left over to go towards beer, pizza or more compost. On the other hand I could spend a couple of hours setting up and making the calcium supplement by hand and then cleaning everything up. Then I still have to go to work to make some money to go towards the beer.

Saw a video where a woman cut open four
gelCaps of calcium. Added to a cup of water. She was going to use on her tomato leaves. One can pour it into soil as well. Stores don’t have them here. All solid tablets Cal Mag won’t be here for nine more days. Lime?

Back
Top Bottom