Is this good air circulation?

YoGotti

Hey guys i have a very small grow space that measures 60cmx120cmx70, witch gives me like 0,6 cubic meter of grow space, the fan i have clears 140 m3/h (15w) so its like 4 or 5 times better circulation than what is recommended in the different posts i have read here, i think this is the reason that my humidity is so low even though i have a humidifier.

But i have been compensating with alot of foilar feeding (just ph 6 softwater with a little bit of nutes) and my rh% is between 30-40 so i think that's fine (for a first grow)... I would like my humidity to be higher but my plants are doing fine and growing really well so i guess its not the biggest deal...

I'm looking for some kind of solution to get my fan to slowdown, any suggestions here would be gr8, from what i have seen their arent really any thing you can use to dimmer down the power on since the W is so low already, and i'm not sure if its even safe to use a dimmer on a fan...

My intake is pushing in 108 m3/h so thats obviously higher than recommended...

Also if its not a problem with to good air circulation maybe i don't not need to make any adjustments..

I'm going to be drying my bud in the same space when i have finished my grow and would this maybe dry my bud to quickly?

One suggestion i have seen when searching the site is to time your exhaust, but i would need it to be running constantly during bloom for odor control so the best thing would be to get my fan clear less air but i'm not sure how to accomplish this, or if its even necessary..

i hope you understand what i'm writing since English is not my native.. thanks alot for this amazing site it has given me so much knowledge and with out it i would be terribly lost.... :thanks::Namaste::goodjob:

edit:

i just thought i might give some details on my grow also if somebody is interested, i'm growing 4 autos in a Autopot system with a resoivar of 30L with air domes connected, with CANA nutes (very carefully feed super low amounts ) in a coco, perlite, pebble mix.
Auto Berry strain i have in 2 of the pots and then Auto Candy Kush in the other two.

I have a 125 CFL light at the top with some cheap reflector, and then i have 2 35w these are all 2700K and then i have 2 35 with 6800 kelvin.. The extra lights i use at the bottom and i have a total of 15 000 lumen in my growspace, i am going to be adding some IKEA led lights that give 600 lumen a piece so i will get my growspace up to 21 000 lumen

I choose the Autopot system because it looked really simple and i liked that it was a hydro system with the feel of a normal dirt system with out any electricity, you could add on to the system these air domes that adds oxygen to the roots and it was really cheap so i was sold, (im a noob so i have no idea what i'm talking about).. I have had the plants going for 21 days and they look super healthy and strong, i have used LST 3 of them and the stem is super healty and strong and they just look super healthy.

I haven't started using the actually autopot system yet just top feeding for the first 3 weeks to let the roots grow so they feed with the system... Gonna start using the system today and start using the airdomes to oxygenize the roots I think they will grow like crazy...

I also have a free seed Lowryder cross with something in a Soil mixed with some coco perlite pebble mix, witch i give some random nutes and stuff this one does not look anything close to the other ones its quite small where as the other ones have really exploded in growth.

My grow room with carbonfilter and the fans and lights and the autopot system and all the nutes and the growth medium and the reflecting material and humidifier came to a total cost of around 400-500 euros, i'm doing this for personal use since the country i live the smoke is terrible and super expensive..

Hi, thank you for your answer, i found something like this also that regulates the fan its called a speed controller and costs like 40 euros a piece its designated for fans so its safe..

Is is bad to have to good circulation?

If your fan is 140 m3/h on a .6 m3 space then you would be replacing the entire volume of your grow space 3.8 times per minute. With that much exhaust you don't really need an intake fan; passive intake should work fine. And yes, that is why your humidity is low, you are basically humidifying the entire area where your exhaust/intake goes. As far as drying, that much air circulation coupled with low humidity will dry your bud too quickly.

Sounds like you have the makings of a nice grow. Can you post a link to the LED's you are looking at?

:)

The problem with the intake is that its coming from above and not ground level so i need something pushing down air in to the grow room, yeah the best option would probably be to get a speed controller, and make the ventilation change the air of the grow space 1 time per 2 minuits? or should it be higher? ...

the leds light id be adding on to my system are these : LEDARE LED bulb E27 - IKEA i was at ikea recently and their was a extra price and it was like 5 pounds or something so i got like 10 of them

Cool thanks alot, im gonna take away 70% of the power on both intake and outtake i think that should be enough, thanks alot for the help!

Just one last thing when i am drying my bud, whats the optimum air circulation?

Back
Top Bottom