Is this mould or something else?

MGD420

Is this anything to worry about ? Is it mould of some sort ?

20210217_010927.jpg

20210217_010939.jpg

20210217_011144.jpg

20210217_011135.jpg

20210217_011130.jpg

I don't know if that mold is good or bad for your coco. I'm thinking it's bad since you're growing in coco.
If you want to get rid of it you can try to sprinkle some cinnamon over it. I used it when my soil I was using had gone bad, and it killed all the mold in my pots.

I don't know if that mold is good or bad for your coco. I'm thinking it's bad since you're growing in coco.
If you want to get rid of it you can try to sprinkle some cinnamon over it. I used it when my soil I was using had gone bad, and it killed all the mold in my pots.
I scraped it away with a spoon when I was taking leaves off the plants to allow more air to flow as they were bushy plants.
The humidity has been quite high aswell recently

I don't know how many fans you have in your grow room, but adding some fans will reduce the risk of further mold attacks. It gets extra nasty if the buds catch some mold...
Defoliating, as you have already started, further helps, not only down low, but also throughout the plant.

I don't know how many fans you have in your grow room, but adding some fans will reduce the risk of further mold attacks. It gets extra nasty if the buds catch some mold...
Defoliating, as you have already started, further helps, not only down low, but also throughout the plant.
Thanks for the reply and help.
The plants have been defoliated a fair bit as there was no space with them beingnao bushy. I have two 6" monkey fans one at either side of the tent blowing air down onto the plants.

My tent is 2´ x 4´ and I have 5 fans; 2 above the canopy like yours, 1 that blows through the plants from the side, and 2 below that blows up through the plants. I've had my fair share of different kinds of mold attacks, and the fans help to keep it away. It also promotes bud growth, so you might end up with massive buds as a side effect... ;)

My tent is 2´ x 4´ and I have 5 fans; 2 above the canopy like yours, 1 that blows through the plants from the side, and 2 below that blows up through the plants. I've had my fair share of different kinds of mold attacks, and the fans help to keep it away. It also promotes bud growth, so you might end up with massive buds as a side effect... ;)

Thanks, I might end up buying a couple of more fans, I have a 16" oscillating fan but it's massive and won't fit into the 2x4 but I have ordered a 4x4 to make more space for the dehumidifier and plants to fit into the same space as I've been having humidity issues with high humidity but need to wait on the tent being delivered, plants are growing in 20L hempy buckets so they take up a huge amount of the tent.

Back
Top Bottom