Is this one entering flowering stage?

Gshoo

Hi Guys, is this plant entering flowering stage? It’s outdoors and where I live the day is still longer than 12 hours. Is this normal, the plant is 9 weeks old?
Thanks

5214B248-9C03-4983-A446-85B86AD34E09.jpeg
0E7A7C42-1442-4089-AFE9-51996CF5F7C9.jpeg

You're OK. Plants will have sex organs before they are on a <12 hour cycle. I don't put plants from normal seeds into bloom until they do show flowers. Then I cull the males, re-pot, veg a little more to let the roots fill the new pot, then reduce light cycle to 12/12.

You're OK. Plants will have sex organs before they are on a <12 hour cycle. I don't put plants from normal seeds into bloom until they do show flowers. Then I cull the males, re-pot, veg a little more to let the roots fill the new pot, then reduce light cycle to 12/12.

What is really the visual difference? Because I don’t control the light as this is outdoors. When I see these pistils on the autos they go into flowering.
Shall I just wait until the day light is less then 12 hours and then assume that it goes into flowering? Or just to look for new, longer and fresh pistils? I’m asking mainly to know when to start giving blooming nutes.

Back
Top Bottom