Issue with my DWC plants - Droopy & discoloring

I never heard that before on the lite. I had one for 8 years don't know what it would do. The roots look good keep the temperature down and it should do good. With the stress that the plants have been though you may need to keep an eye on them they could hermi

I never heard that before on the lite. I had one for 8 years don't know what it would do. The roots look good keep the temperature down and it should do good. With the stress that the plants have been though you may need to keep an eye on them they could hermi

im watching.... the light isnt too high right?

yes its california its pretty hot day but i got the AC running in there 60 degrees its all good now
Ok, just make sure your fresh air is coming in at the bottom of the tent, open the bottom vents and all exhaust should be done from the top of the tent, like a chimney effect. That should help temps alot, but that light may need a sealed hood with a separate exhaust if you cant get the temps under control.

No you better off leaving it up top until they get rooted good try to keep at least 20 in away after roots take holed.

Ok, just make sure your fresh air is coming in at the bottom of the tent, open the bottom vents and all exhaust should be done from the top of the tent, like a chimney effect. That should help temps alot, but that light may need a sealed hood with a separate exhaust if you cant get the temps under control.
I thought that if you open the other ones above skid in or something alright I'll open the other events so we can be ventilated I didn't know you could do that I thought I had to be sealed in the air had to stay in I just feel like the coding I will come out then staying inside

Should I keep my I amp at 400 watts I don't want to have to buy another light right now. It's really all I can do to get the temperature down or should I put it back thousand and just open vents in my tent

Back
Top Bottom