ITS A FEMALE!....right?

Slabigail

I just noticed little white spine kinda looking things on my plant does this mean its a female? And also on my other plant I noticed i guess pretty much green bead/sac looking things so I assumed it was a male, the thing is, is that those to plants have been next to each other pretty much the whole time they have been growing, until I ripped up the male like 30mins ago. Is there a chance that the male has already gotten to my female??

And why want it let me post a picture of it on this thread???

Re: ITS A FEMALE!!!....right?

blacturboteg420 said:
as long as you ripped up the male as soon as u noticed its a male u should be good.

Ok good. Thank you.

Any reason as to why this site wont let me post a picture on this thread?

ok so now I need help, since I noticed its a female it is obviously starting to flower right? Now what do I do? Do I start 12/12? Please help I am at a loss of what to do? Help Please!

here is your picture and yes let me be the first to congratulate you, "It's a Girl!" good work and happy harvesting!"
Peace P420 :grinjoint:

right.JPG

Yep alot of outdoor crops should be in or starting their flowering cyclesoon. Now that it's pretty much September (my favourite time of year) time to tell the outside boys from the girls early in the next few weeks.

mine hasn't shown sex yet, buy I'm betting on a female becuase a male would have shown alrdy

Thanks guys!

But I still need help, what do I do now? How long until shes fully flowered or ready for picking?
What is the lowest temperture my plant can remaine outside in?
Will it fuck with the flowering cycle if somedays she gets 12/12 and others only a few hours of sun, cuz sometimes I can set her out in the sun all day and other days I have to hide her in the shade.
Thanks for your help everyone.

leave her out side and for the temp i heard some thing about if it frost its too cold ... not sure sorry i do indoors.. for the light try to keep in on 12/12 dont let it get more thant 12 hours.. but i think u moving it in the shade wouldnt effect it to much it woulds till get some sun .. and the flowerin process takes like 6 to 8 weeks around end of september should almost be ready to harvest.

what will the pistil color be? are the pistils the white things?

The pistils start out white and then once they reach a certain maturity start to turn an amber/orange color. When half the pistols have turned dark orange it's usually harvest time. This is not an absolute though. The only true way to tell is by using a magnifying glass to see the trichromes. The trichromes are what are commonly called the crystals you can see on good bud.

Here's a great pic of the trichromes by Matanuska Valley.
MV_tric_example.JPG

When about half of the caps on those trichromes have turned an amber color. It's ready. Hope this was helpful.

As for how long you have left probably another month and a half to two months.

well my plant is just schwagg, (its my first grow so I started easy), will the same thing happen with the pistols and/or the trichromes?

Back
Top Bottom