Its been awhile need help!

maddbuffalo

i have a 1ooow ballast and also a spare for wireing info, it has been awhile since i had a room . like 5 years lol. a little rusty .. i bought a timer rewired my ballast screwed in the light and nothing .. am i missing something .. my ballast dose not have a on off switch thats why i bought a timer.. thought that would work .. any how any info to help would be great . and if im posting in the wrong place .. newbe mistake srry :ganjamon:

Re: its been awhile need help!!

Either the ignitor or the capacitor probably went out. You can buy them for about $20 each on the net.

but what if i dont have a credit card .. is there a nother way ???
every time i grew the place was already set up and i make em beautiful lol.. so if ther is some other way that would be great .. ill try to get some pics to show my ballast and set up .. thanx for the info this is why i joined such a group :Rasta:

if that dont work ill try to rewire my other ballast and let all know how it went .. thanx again .. this fourm is the place to be

Did you try another bulb in it to make sure that wasn't it?
You can setup an account with paypal account to buy on line without a credit card. Also money orders work good as long as you do a little research to make sure the place can be trusted.

hi yea maby ill try that .. thanx for responding man it means alot .. well i rewired my other ballsat and no go . i even switched my ignitor .. although there is a humm in my ballast but no glow lol. well i think ill try all of my bulbs that sounds like this could be it . is there a certian time i have to wait till i get a glow .. do i have to wait till my ballast converts the power .. any how thanks again .. so far your the only one who replied . you are the best man ..
(ill be testing my chronic , neighbours wife . and good old patience...) ill get back to you and let you know how this works .. :bongrip:

Try going to a shop and pay cash this means whatever u purchase the transaction can't be traced back to you. I've got a credit card but would never use it to buy hardware for growing bud. Good luck on your grow

thanx , yea im going to buy a new ignitor and compasator . ive tried all my bulbs and nothing so ill try to get new parts and getter done lol.. thanx again and ill keep you all updated on my show .. ill down load pics and show progress . keep on tokin :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom