Need help need a part

datrippp

OK, Im having trouble in paradise here, lol. going on 5 weeks in flower and my 600w light took a dump on me. The capacitor exploded and Im having trouble finding a replacement. anyone know a good site for ballast parts? it sux bad, I had to rewire it all and now Ive only got a 150w over all my girls.. Theyll grow and bloom, But its really gonna kill my yield, and leave me with light buds. Please help

If you know the exact part and are handy with a soldering iron, you can definitely find anything at digikey.com or mouser.com

Look in your telephone book for electrical supply houses. Most reasonably-sized towns have at least one. Take yours in and you'll probably walk out with a new one of the correct size. If not, they can probably get you one from their suppliers at least as quickly as you can order one elsewhere. (Hint: They might have TWO of them, lol.)

Parts for lights that are powered by magnetic ballasts aren't generally considered to be special items in the lighting industry. They probably won't stock as many of each item as they would for 400-watt lights, but they should have at least one. Probably cheap, too.

Back
Top Bottom