I've confused myself. yet again.

smoker4ever

Hello everyone. I hope everyone has had a good week so far.

I keep second guessing myself with this situation I am in.. and I need help
with it. Any help sure would be appreciated and I'm sure that this issue will be really easy for someone to figure out.

My problem is... is I have been away from growing for a good solid year now and I have started germinating a few seeds. Well, once the seeds crack open and start showing their tap-root... I went ahead and planted them into the soil in their own individual pots. But, where I'm confused at.. is after I have planted the seeds that have cracked opened and show their tap-root, can I start the veg. cycle? Like.. can I go ahead and start them under a 24/0 or 16/8 light schedule for veg?

Or!!!! (hang on.. here's why im confusing myself.. i mean debating myself...)

Or once I have the seeds that have tap-roots visible planted in pots.. do I still need to keep them in darkness until the plant actually breaks the top of the soil before I start giving them light?

Please; (LOL) I really am stumped with this.. I have read and read and read.. and keep getting even more confused while reading for an answer... so please any one that can answer this for me sure would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :D

Re: I've confused myself.. yet again.

Hey bro, sounds like you're having a major blonde stoner moment lol..
as soon as they're in dirt you can just go ahead and start the lighting schedule on 18/6 or 20/4 whichever you prefer..

take care bro :surf:

Re: I've confused myself.. yet again.

ahh hah! I was pretty sure I could go ahead and start vegging them.

or start giving them my veg light schedule.

I knew it; I knew it; I knew it! LMAO... but hey thanks for understanding what I was going through you guys.

Much thanks to the two of you who helped me with this issue.

+rep to both of you's. grazie!
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom