Jack's Blossom Booster 10 30 20

Emeraldo

Does anyone have any experience with this?

It is that time again, and I was thinking of trying Jack's Blossom Booster. The info sheet says 1 tbsp in a gallon of water once a week, and I understand a foliar application will also work.

But there seems to be a debate about whether or not to stop with vegetative phase nutrients, go with Jack's Blossom Booster plus flowering nutrients, or just go with Jack's to harvest. Copied the below exchange from a thread on leafy bud. Does it answer the question?

I do have a question though... are you using just Blossom Booster or are you also using 20-20-20 All Purpose as suggested by JR Peters?

Well that was the question I had. In scouring different sites and forums, reading the posts I was left with the same question.

I called JR Peters and left a message. The next day Jack Peters himself called me back. Awesomely nice guy. I asked my question if the Blossom Booster stands alone or together with the Classic. He said either works.

He then asked what I was growing, and when I roundaboutly answered his question by not answering, he changed his answer. He said to switch from the regular fert to the Blossom alone at flip (said you can transition or just switch). Then at week 4 or 5 to give a 50/50 mix of Classic and Blossom for one water then back to just Blossom till flush. He said the one watering with the mix replenishes the lagging Nutes and gets the plant to finish healthy.

He was interested as to why I choose to use their Citrus Blend rather than the 20-20-20.

Thanks. I guess my question is built-in in the product name: Is Blossom Booster a supplementary bloom booster, which are used in addition to flowering nutrients, or is it a full menu for the flowering phase?

I guess Sctanley007's report settles it. It's a supplement that does not provide a full spectrum for flowering. But of course your soil will by this stage probably have sufficient nutrients to feed the plant until harvest. So there is no worry. But in case you are worried anyway, you can go back to regular feeding once after about 4 weeks or so.

Do you have any experience with this, I mean, other than knowing Jack?

I have the impression Jack's Blossom Booster is not specifically a cannabis fertilizer, more for garden flowers. Given that cannabis is actually consumed, I would welcome any comments as to its safety for human consumption, or any comments on experience with this plant food product.

Apart from the balanced NPK for flowering (10-30-20) there are some real essential micronutrients in Jack's. I mixed up a gallon and gave it to my plants today, I think they have a potassium deficiency and wanted some quick relief there.

Thanks. I guess my question is built-in in the product name: Is Blossom Booster a supplementary bloom booster, which are used in addition to flowering nutrients, or is it a full menu for the flowering phase?

I guess Sctanley007's report settles it. It's a supplement that does not provide a full spectrum for flowering. But of course your soil will by this stage probably have sufficient nutrients to feed the plant until harvest. So there is no worry. But in case you are worried anyway, you can go back to regular feeding once after about 4 weeks or so.

Do you have any experience with this, I mean, other than knowing Jack?
No, you don’t have to supplement this. You need less nitrogen during bloom phase anyway, and this has more than enough.

Back
Top Bottom