James' Soil - Multi-Strain 2012 Grow

@grace... LMAO

@JTG.. good info on the rot issue.. I was going to go way above it anyways but, that may be good info or the future:thanks:
I am very unsure of it however, I was going to try just one branch so that if it does go wrong it will just be with that one branch. If it works I'll try it on something more, but nothing ventured nothing gained. Thank you for your knowledge.. It seems to be plentiful!!!

@miwa.... I was also looking at the blood meal. Along with bone meal and fish ferts. As soon as I have the extra money I will be picking some up!!

Tried posting this last night but then my internet went out, so here are some more cheese pictures from week 16:

IMAG2742.jpg

IMAG2743.jpg

IMAG2750.jpg

And a couple of Celeste:

IMAG2751.jpg

IMAG2754.jpg

I love your Plants, Videos and Buds, if I could learn how to Post videos, I would do it in a HEARTBEAT, Videos give such a better representation of the Plants, than just Old Fashioned Still Shots!!!:bravo: Thought I heard helicopters in your Videos, but realized it must be Your Fans!!!:goodjob: I love the way YOU Present Jim, and I:high-five: am determined to learn HOW!!! Getting close to Harvest on a few I believe??? Especially the Cheese, BTW, did you get them from Clone, because I was informed that is the only way to get a Pure UK Cheese!?!:thedoubletake: If they are from SEED, which Company, and are they the pure CHEES, or just a cross with something else, I know that SEEDS could be made from the Clones, if they were given less than 10 hours of light a day, and allowed to produce a few Hermie Male Flowers, that could be used to SEED an Unstressed Clone in Flower, they would be Feminized, but that is good with Me, as long as they are the REAL DEAL. Have I asked you this before Jim, I know People hate the same question from the same person, they already answered, and I hate to repeat My Self!!!:straightface: I do not think I have Though, Thank God, if it is so!!! Your Bitchn Videos are the best, do you ever talk, if so, either My speakers were turned off, or I missed it. If I made a video, I would probably be blabbing away about everything!!! Been at the ER all day, so my mind is Kind of Fuzzzy. Take Care Jim, Your Videos REALLY DO INSPIRE ME!!!:theband: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

LOL @ heli's, and yes the cheese is getting close now. The calyxes have started swelling and I'm seeing amber pop up here and there, still only about 5-10% though. I started flushing this last watering and will continue to do so until she finishes (anywhere between 30-50% amber).

She is getting real frosty just since last night and starting to smell like crazy (still my favorite smelling strain). I got this one from clone, I was told it is a cross of afghan and skunk.... a.k.a. cheese. I had cheese for a while a long time ago and can tell it is the same smell (old cheese was cali). You could be right about the pure cheese, this is just what I know to be cheese (could be different number skunk(#1, 2, 5?) for all I know). It smells :yummy: and tastes even :yummy:er!!

I never thought about trying that, I may start covering her up a couple hours sooner than the others and see if she will pop seeds. That would be preferred for me, I like seeds better than clones, just the way they grow I like better! It should make her finish sooner to which would be cool as it's getting harder and harder to afford daily meds. I have lost so many leaves from missing waterings that I'm not even sure I could re-veg her. I was planing on trying to cut the buds and clone her to but since she is all mine anyways, I may just try to get her to produce as many seeds and she will. I wouldn't mind it if my whole garden was cheese next time.

I like how small it stayed compared to the rest. Also the bottom half on all the others are just wasted space that I need to light, if I had all cheese that stayed small I wouldn't have to put my light up so high. If I was able to do this for the next one I would veg them until they are a little taller next time, I would like the finish height to be about 30-34". This one came in around 26" I believe.

Don't worry, first time asking that one!! I'm not much of a talker and even if I did, the helicopters would probably drowned me out.

Thank you very much for all your comments. I hope all is well with you and your wife. I know the ER can really strain you (hard to get a smoke in (whats your toke ETA now?? 7 days?? getting close). I had to keep going and finding places to do so while we were in the hospital for 2 days while my wife had Riley!

:thanks:

Jim, You Sneaky Smoker You!!!:bravo: At the Hospital!!!:high-five My Wife always wishes She Could When She Gets Put In!!!!:hmmmm: She gets put on a floor, in a room, and that's it, they will not let Her Go far. ETA is officially Monday, got to wait till then!!! They are taking My Private Phone Friday, that is probably when I am really FREE, but they are doing something for Me on Monday, so I'll wait till after then!!! You are such a good Guy James, I really enjoy your ZEST for GROWING and Life, makes me happy, a SON HUH, RILEY, GOOD STRONG SOUNDING NAME. Congratulations!!! I have no kids, Perfect Soldier, Right??? Only My Wife, Honey Bear and Me. Take care Brother. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

It's gotta be a lot tougher when they have you pinned in bed, luckily I wasn't the one in the bed though!

I would be honored if either of my boys served their country!!!!

We have a couple furry kids of our own to. A pure choc. lab, her mutt baby, and a pure min-pin (the wives)

I can only imagine how excited you must be to be able to toke again!

I think AB, Barbie, and Misty all have another month or so. I started flushing the cheese 3 days ago and hopefully she will be done in the next 2 weeks. She is getting real shiny and smelly and I can see amber here and there on the leaves. There are also new white hairs each time I water (probably why the calyx trichs are still clear).

I just wish they could be done now!!

Edit: I should add that I have just over 30 buds sites that look like they should be a gram dry, that is not including the main tops. I am hoping for an ounce off of her!

Back
Top Bottom