ColoradoKid's Soil Multi-Strain Grow 2016

No problem bud, and yes that plant was huge! Hopefully I'll get to see ya attempt something like that here in the near future!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Definitely brother. All still a learning thing for me so gotta get into the habid of what to do and when. Already see I will be able to go 40L fabric airpot, not sure if that will be too much in my tent though :rofl: it is only 1m x 1m and Mono had 1.2 x 1.2

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

3/29/17

Well guys it has come down to that time... this journal is at its end now that everything has been harvested and trimmed up. I got about 13-14 ounces which I'm very pleased with considering I had to chop my biggest plant (CBD Critical Mass) due to turning hermaphrodite. And I had a runt ass plant that yielded 23 grams. What a joke pfff and I have it in my brix garden one last time): not hyped to say the least.

Anyhow, thank you to everyone who has followed along and helped out, or anyone who even just enjoyed being along for the ride and watching my grow.

Make sure you all check out my new journal if you haven't already!! ColoradoKid goes Brix 2017. The link is in my sig as well!! Have an awesome and stoney day!

Delicious Candy nug:)
420-magazine-mobile1797166027.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom