This is a picture of how leggy they started growing
IMAG3448.jpg

IMAG34591.jpg

IMAG3460.jpg

IMAG3461.jpg

How they are filling in after growing leggy:
IMAG3462.jpg

IMAG3464.jpg

Thank you OMM, it is..... well.... other than the love lettuce anyways! (Burmese X G13 X Burmese.. good effects, bad taste/smell).

That right there is the plan Miwa!!! Finishing right now I have the 3 love lettuces, 1 AK, and the 1 cheese. I just put a love lettuce and AK clone into flower 2 weeks ago and they started budding a few days ago. Last night I just put a Grape Ape clone in as well. The grape is all indica and the others are more sativa so the 2 week gap may make them finish at the same time.

I have about a dozen or so smaller buds and 2 bigger buds left on the cheese that I'm waiting on them to finish so I can try to re-veg her. By the time she re-vegges enough and I get clones off her to root and then grow them for a couple weeks, the 5 I have now will be out and the 3 clones I just put in will be within a month of finishing so I can start over-running the place with CHEESE!!

The cheese has turned out best by far (although the AK is catching up). She turned real purple wherever the light hits her but when the buds I took off fully dried they were golden and purple with a little green.

I should also mention I started water only on the LL and AK last night and they are on 14 hours of darkness to try and make them finish a little faster. (Cheese has been water only for about 3 weeks now I believe)

I can't wait to re-veg her... but that's mainly because that means I'll be smoking on her!!

The clones aren't going straight to 12/12. They are clones that I have had going for a long time now, they were meant to be mothers but they had a lot of issues and got to big. I took clones off of them and then put them into flower as soon as their clones rooted.

So I have the original 5 in flower (3 love lettuce, 1 AK, and 1 Cheese), 3 clones that just went into flower (1 love lettuce, 1 AK, and 1 Grape ape) and I have 4 clones from those 3 (2 grape ape and 2 AK)

p.s. hope you don't get any danglers!!

Yes, they are growing greaaat!! Thank you for all you have done Corey!!

Back
Top Bottom