James' Soil - Multi-Strain 2012 Grow

Barbie:

IMAG3083.jpg

IMAG3081.jpg

IMAG3082.jpg

IMAG3084.jpg

IMAG3086.jpg

i don't know whats wrong with Bernice...maybe she will fill in or maybe its genectics..the res of the girls are ok so i don't think its something you have or have not did..how about your hps ...did you replace it ??...lighting is the only thing i could think of..about that FF..i noticed your doses at the front of your journal...you said 1/2 strength at 3 teas per gal..another grower was using 3 tabl per gal..where are you getting your feeding amounts from...i thought full doses were 3 teas per gal...

I sure hope so, I just feel like there is something I should be doing! I just bought this bulb at the beginning of this grow so that shouldn't be it. My best guesses were either too little nutrients or too much heat. Two waterings ago I doubled the amount of nutrients and they seemed to be doing good. I just watered last night at triple strength and they have a bunch of new pistils poppin out today. I remember reading in someone's journal a while back where Corey said you could feed 3 or 4 times the recommended dosage. I would imagine that depends on the size and health of the plant.

As I was writing this I was also reading in my Marijuana Grower's Handbook and got to a spot where it said "Without consistent dark periods of sufficient length, cannabis buds elongate and grow looser."

That explains why the cheese buds are so dense and the more sativa dominant the plant is, the looser the buds are growing. The cheese really only needs 9 or 10 hours of darkness, so even though I may be an hour late shutting my door, it is still getting sufficient dark periods. I have been better at shutting my door lately so maybe it's a combo of more regular nights and more nutrients.

I looked at the feeding schedule on the FF website... it says "prescribed dosages are reflected in Tsp/gallon" (Teaspoon).

I was feeding 1.5 tsp/gallon, full strength being 3 tsp/gallon.

Hey SB, I check trichs at least twice a day, when I open and close the door.

They are getting closer, the trichs on the leaves of Celeste are turning, about 5%, but the calyx trichs are still all milky. I am also getting bunches of white hairs coming out everywhere and starting to fill in the sides of the buds that got really elongated. Now that I have them on 13 hours darkness and making sure the door is opened and closed on a tighter schedule (within 10 minutes) they are starting to fill in and all the new trichs are still just cloudy. I need these meds to be very amber before I pull them, I'm thinking about 50%.

I have been flushing the cheese for 2 weeks now thinking it would be ready and it is still has new white hairs. I plan on pulling at either 50% or when new growth ends. If I keep getting new growth at 50% I may even let it go longer....

All speculation of course... I'll need to wait and see what they do.

I thought the cheese would finish first since she started blooming sooner and being all indica however, Celeste is really catching up. I'm hoping the cheese will start to quicken up and finish soon from being on water only for so long. As far as a time frame, I have no clue, the sooner the better!!!

Of course I took samples Miwa, I have some love lettuce and a tiny bit of cheese drying for 3 days now. I want to leave as much as I can on the plant so the elongated buds ill in as much as they can.

As always I very much appreciate the two of you stopping by!!

Back
Top Bottom