Jaw Dropping Third Off GrapeGod Seeds Only for a Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeedMadness

We want to give our valued customers a chance to get these sensational seeds into your collection. She is an absolute monstrous beauty and one of our most popular strains.

Next Generation Grapegod 5 Fem

Next Generation Grapegod Feminized is a special large production Indica strain that might mean they make lots of seeds for collectors to collect. The Next Generation breeders have been working on this Grapegod for over a decade. Each generation was carefully picked from a large selection of potential parents. Carefully selected for deep flavour, beautiful appearance and very large yields. Grapegod cannabis seeds flower indoors within 50 days and can be harvested outdoors late September - early October. We know you will enjoy

For 1 week only you can give these souvenirs a whirl for a massive saving of a third for no other reason than we want you to have her in your collection so you can see why we love her so much.

5 Fem Was £52.50 GBP
Now Only £35.00 GBP

ONLY UNTIL 6th October 2010

You need to hurry as its not on for long :cheer:

Sounds great... unfortunately for me, the sale is bad timing. I will add though that it would generate more interest if you were to put a pic or two of some of the monsters that these seeds produce.
Either way... thank you so much for being a sponsor and offering us this great deal!

Sounds great... unfortunately for me, the sale is bad timing. I will add though that it would generate more interest if you were to put a pic or two of some of the monsters that these seeds produce.
Either way... thank you so much for being a sponsor and offering us this great deal!

your very welcome and ill ask around some of customers who are legally aloud to grow if they have any pics!

We do offers every month for a week so we will try give abit more notice next time

take it easy :)

I bought 5 beans and only 2 out of 5 germed..first time in my 30+yrs of growing I had that poor of a germ rate...good plants POOR seeds..its a 50-50 crap shoot with the beans on this strain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom