JokerJohn's 2nd Indoor Grow - 8 Seeds Unknown Strain

yeah i know how u feel, when i first started growing i brought so much useless equipment :D i actually started growing with halogen lights at first ;D what was i thinking!! then i also eneded up waste 52 euros on a useless LED panel.. but we learn dont we :D
Use it for clones ... probably be perfect. The LED light that is... lol

Great grow Jokerjohn.:high-five:Im really glad i come across your 400 grow with the ww strain as i have pretty much the identical set up minus the 50 led i seen.Did that really make a big difference?Just wondering.Im currently in veg with the ww strain.:thumb:

sup guys :) unfortunately my computer died before i could upload the final pictures , but what i remember was i averaged around 50-60g per wonder woman and pulled just over 250g for all 4 ;)

the Led light was a total waste of money, so i dont think it helped much at all :D

thanks for the likes guys im currently just started doing a dwc grow in my 3rd signature if you guys are interested ;)

peace out JJ

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom