Blue Mystic Photoperiod In Coco Loco Under CFLs - 3rd Grow - Paintedbudman

Girl #4 has met the reaper. She provided 224g wet which should give 1.6-2.0oz of dried bud. The total for this grow is 931g wet (33.25 oz wet) which based on prevcious harvest should give between 6.7 and 8.3 oz when dried. I have been monitoring some of the cure and I may get better numbers than these, I held off water quit a bit in the last 1-2 weeks and the pots were very light and some of the leaves were already drying out. Cross my fingers, i wouldn't mind a bit more dried bud than I expected. LOL Well these girls are done. I'll update the final tally after about 1-2 weeks of cure. I'll also give a smoke report at that time. TTFN (pictures of the #4 harvest will be posted later today my cell phone is charging so I can't do it right now. I'm back to post pictures:

20160724_165850.jpg

20160724_165902_1024x576_.jpg

:bravo:Wow awesome harvest budman! I love the looks of those blue mystic buds. They should go great with the Alchemyst. Have you finished the series yet? :passitleft: Reps

Thanks Nicholas, I appreciate the compliments. I haven't quite finished the series yet Im almost done with the second from the last book. I should finish it all off in a couple weeks or so. I'm really enjoying it .... any other books you might recommend? I tend to sci-fi or fantasy for the most part. BTW can you eplain the "reputation" stuff. I've seen it around but don't really understand how it works. Thanks! BTW if you haven't dropped by my 4th grow, they are under my new LED and loving it. Take care!!:thanks:

Thanks Nicholas, I appreciate the compliments. I haven't quite finished the series yet Im almost done with the second from the last book. I should finish it all off in a couple weeks or so. I'm really enjoying it .... any other books you might recommend? I tend to sci-fi or fantasy for the most part. BTW can you eplain the "reputation" stuff. I've seen it around but don't really understand how it works. Thanks! BTW if you haven't dropped by my 4th grow, they are under my new LED and loving it. Take care!!:thanks:

Yea man you can give reps by clicking on the little star thing at the bottom left of every post between the blog this post and a triangle. I dont know much more then that though. Some other good books i have read. 1. Amazonia by James Rollins. 2. The entire Enders Game series by Orson scott Card. If i think of any more ill let you know. Anything by these 2 authors is good. They specialize in scifi/fantasy. :passitleft:

Thanks for the info Nicholas. I'm not quite finished. I have just a chapter or two left in Warlock, and then the last book of the series to finish it off. I have thoroughly enjoyed the series .... thanks for bringing the series to my attention.:thanks: I've read the Enders series, I also read some Rollins, but maybe I'll pick up Amazonia and see if it is a good read. :thumb:

Now on to the main reason for the post. My final weight numbers for the grow ........ drum roll please !!! :tommy: Total dry weight of this grow ........ 9.8 oz (that's a 70% loss of water from wet weight, this is better than the 75-80% I got on the last grows, but they were fully hydrated when I harvested. this time I let the plants get nearly dehydrated before they got the chop), I may loose a bit more during cure but I'm going to call this grow finished. The smoke hasn't had time to cure up and taste it's best but it is already tasty and gets me stoned .... nuff said!

Follow my current grow. See my signature below, it will always keep you apprised of what i have in the ground at any moment! Take care and KEEP IT GREEN!!!

Nicholas, thanks!! I have finished the book series and I really enjoyed it. I am planning on reading one of your other suggestions soon but I have another book already in my que for my next read. But thanks for bring the Nicholas Flamel series to my attention .... many enjoyable hours:thumb:.

A final entry on the smoke. The bud has been curing now for ~2weeks. I would say it has a heavy fruity smell, but I wouldn't characterize it as "blueberry". That being said the smoke was flavorful, and had a nice aftertaste. It took a few minutes before the buzz hits you but it is a nice mellow feeling with a bit of a background buzziness. I wouldn't say it was a do something buzz but it wasn't put you on the couch to sleep it off either sort of a middle of the road. All in all, the blue mystic is a good strain, I am enjoying some right now. I will grow this again ..... I do have a reveg of this growing on the bench right now (see my current grow referenced below for more info) that I might use as part of my next grow. Well that's about it from the blue mystic world .... see you in the lemon og haze autoflower grow soon. Remember keep it green

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom