Just a guy who likes to get high.

hmmmmm..
well which one do you prefer?
I've yet to use a vaporizer...but i hear they're prettttttty nice
so if i were you..id get a vaporizer haha

i am a huge advocate for bongs so i'm going to have to say bongs. but most people here will disagree with me. i like to consider myself a bong connoisseur :D heheh

I figure the best thing you can do is just get the one that sounds coolest to YOU..because you're the one that's going to be smoking it thinking "damn that was awesome!"

How far from a wall socket do you plan on using your new device?

a vap is much better for your body, (only smoking thc, not lumber)

using a vap the high creeps up on you and seems to last longer, (thats what all my friends say when they leave) and it tastes pretty good too, some say better.. as for a bong you can take a big rip and striaght to the dome it goes. its heavy right away.

hmmm... i'd say both :cheesygrinsmiley:

a vap is much better for your body, (only smoking thc, not lumber)

using a vap the high creeps up on you and seems to last longer, (thats what all my friends say when they leave) and it tastes pretty good too, some say better.. as for a bong you can take a big rip and striaght to the dome it goes. its heavy right away.

hmmm... i'd say both :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've found that if you smoke green with a bong, the high creeps up on you, unlike if you smoke "spun" (still with a bong) it just "stones" you straight away.

I'm an advocate for bongs too.:bong:

a vape 10000000000% i have a vape it is so amazing! trust me a bong gives you about 75% thc... a vape gives you about 98% thc. the vape is the future.

I was fortunate enough to be able to buy a Valcano Vapo and I hate to smoke now. Vaping is way more healthy and it doesn't make me sleepy at all.

i envy you. all i was able to afford was a blue Meany its were loud and annoying. but i no long have chronic bronchitis. and i have to say you get such a bigger bang for you buck.

i envy you. all i was able to afford was a blue Meany its were loud and annoying. but i no long have chronic bronchitis. and i have to say you get such a bigger bang for you buck.

The only problem I have with the Volcano is there are 3 security screws that hold the housing in place. Two of them vibrated out, now I have to buy a special security bit set to put them back. But it still works fine, at least.

I love my Volcano. Considering a bong is the least healthy of the common methods to get high (IMO) I would go vape.

Of course, in truth, I smoke more fatties than anything. I pull out the vape when I have something special, or when my throat is irritated due to sickness or harsh bong hits. I have pipes and bongs everywhere. But most evenings I just want to burn a doobie.

So get the vape... and some papers.

:peace:

How far from a wall socket do you plan on using your new device?

This made me laugh. I dunno why, but I never thought about this when I bought my vape. I only paid about $130 for it, and I love it. I have never even seen a better quality vape so I have nothing to compare it to... but I love mine!!! I cant even comprehend what an $800 vaporizer would look like......

I'm actually more of a pipe smoker, although in this case I'd have to say bong. They are more economical, portable, and you can do cool things like put ice cubes in the chamber or Cool Mint Listerine (delivers a really minty, refreshing smoke-- don't knock it! :) Then again I've never smoked a vape, so I have nothing to compare it to. But there ya go.

Get both eventually. You may want to change from time to time. Smoking from a pipe/bong is more traditional and cultural in my opinion, but the vaporizer has its obvious benefits, such as health, stash conservation, and ease of use.

i think so to i have a black 2 lunger named Black Betty. most of the time i just smoke what my friends are smoking or whats most covenant for me at the time.

Back
Top Bottom