Just a newb saying high!

Creteman

Hey I'm new to the forum I've been doing individual dwc hydro for about 2 years midwest outdoor for about 10. I've also been a smoker for approximately 24 years. I was introduced to the hydro world by a close buddy the extent of my knowledge came from him and trial and error. After witnessing 25 plus yrs of pain pill abuse from my father I chose to start growing as a alternative to others close to me. Medical has been legalize in Ohio but yet in effect! Would love to be on the leading edge of the market here but I believe we now realize the corpo's will probably block most of us with a passion for what we do. I presently run a 6x8 have room to operate a 8x12 flower but presently rotate 4 under a 1000w hps. Recently purchased an led with a 5x5 footprint looking to hang this weekend. Lifetime guarantee UL certified installed by a licensed electrician in a legal state, and made close I had to give it a swing! Thanks for having me!

For the record I run deathstar, girl scout, chocolate chunk, lemon G, blackberry kush, hash plant, scouts breath, jedi kush, and a new run called triple 7

Sent from my LGLS991 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

For the record I run deathstar, girl scout, chocolate chunk, lemon G, blackberry kush, hash plant, scouts breath, jedi kush, and a new run called triple 7

Sent from my LGLS991 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sounds like nice genetics

I used to live in a state I could go get all the killer cuts I wanted

Not so easy now

They're available but I'd have to jump thru hoops
Easier to get beans and hunt out decent keepers

Nice to meet ya

Death Star set a record at my lab
29%

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom