Just a question

Yes.

Lol. What can I say, I had to go pee. Didn't have time to dig up old quotes from Robert Clarke's old Marijuana Botany about how some males had more THC than some females, then (one assumes) burst a bubble of hope by mentioning that was "some females that haven't actually flowered yet" and all that. So... Yes.

“Yes”

The fact a single word answer came from the author of multi paragraph postings had me busting at the seam.... thanks TS

A male will produce thc. Likely not in the quantities worth the trouble of growing them for even personal use. Definitely a consideration when breeding.
Thanks Spitz

Lol. What can I say, I had to go pee. Didn't have time to dig up old quotes from Robert Clarke's old Marijuana Botany about how some males had more THC than some females, then (one assumes) burst a bubble of hope by mentioning that was "some females that haven't actually flowered yet" and all that. So... Yes.
Thanks TorturedSoul

Not sure why anyone would want to smoke pollen, but hey, it's a free country.

Yes it will. Finding enough of it in a place you can smoke it is the major problem. Most of the THC in male plants. If they have any, is produced mostly just on the pods. Not as many on the leaves around it like females. big job rounding up enough pods with trichomes to get you very high.

While resious males are not good for smoking they are great for breeding.

Back
Top Bottom