Just ate brownies for the first time!

They were bunk. I got a slight buzz and my heart beat went up for a little bit but that was very disappointing. Some girls made them that apparently ate them last night. They tasted like ganja a little bit but were chocolaty too. Very upset right now.

Brownies are the shit if made right! Im a brownie lover, eat the brownies then smoke a blunt sooner or later before you know it your in for a real good ride high ive gotten high up to 8hrs off brownies

Yep. Its the only edible I make. Eat about 4 of them a day and does wonders for the arthritis. And really its pretty hard to mess up brownies. My favorites are the Betty Crocker Hershey brownie mix. Yummy.

Disappointing, I know the feeling. What method did you use, as I tried this twice before and nothing happened. I tried the cannabutter way but messed up along the way, and the second time I used coconut oil in a crockpot(slowcooker) but I only used 2gs of low midgrades.

I use 8 grams of shake usually in mine. Pour the amount of oil required for the recipe in a pan,dump the powdered weed in and let it simmer on low heat for about 15 minutes. Mix it in real good, let it cool back down some and then add it to the brownie mix. Stir it into the mix real good because its not much oil. I use canola oil.

Yep. Its the only edible I make. Eat about 4 of them a day and does wonders for the arthritis. And really its pretty hard to mess up brownies. My favorites are the Betty Crocker Hershey brownie mix. Yummy.

LOL You sound like me! I made a pan on Saturday and am now out. But tomorrow is another baking day at my house. When I was working, I would carry them for break time. Sure did make the rest of the day cruise on by.

I use 8 grams of shake usually in mine. Pour the amount of oil required for the recipe in a pan,dump the powdered weed in and let it simmer on low heat for about 15 minutes. Mix it in real good, let it cool back down some and then add it to the brownie mix. Stir it into the mix real good because its not much oil. I use canola oil.

thats what im not very familiar with, on my stove I dont think low heat is a simmer, and I keep on having to adjust it cause either i get like a burning bud smell or a nothing smell and it dont look like much is happening

It just takes a very low heat for the MJ to mix with the oil. It may not look like its doing anything but it is. Just a very low simmer for 15 minutes and then add to your recipe.

Back
Top Bottom