Funny First Cannabutter Brownies

Koolbudz

So I havent been growing very long at all, just doin my thing. I had a decent plant I had to harvest early, had some extra bud so I made CannaButter, I am on a diet so I was cheating eating the 2 that I ate, I fell asleep before I was able to feel any of them, my wife got so lit she was throwing up from the spins, had to call off work the next day (hates me wont touch canna anything - she snuck and scraped the brownie off the sides of the pan which was very moist as in full of butter), my kid who has a medical card said he felt like he was in some other dimension or some crap....I was like these people r crazy....Another guy said they were good (found out he was a back stabber, lied and got me fired)...So I gave some to another guy, he grows, blows pounds or wax, does quite a bit, he ate about 2.75 brownies last night, he said he and his wife were so lit he was bordering on a bad trip, he said the same exact thing as my kid, was like he was in some other dimension....He said when he could finally function him and the wife were busting up for no reason, they had a blast....

Was funny when I gave them to him he was instructing me on how I messed up with my process, he didnt after last night LOL

My wife and I also enjoy entering the space station when consuming edibles, we make them constantly. I have a thread in my signature, you should check it out.

Oh okay sorry, well then @Weedman11 you will surely find what I describe as incredibly strong edible recipes.
I looked and cannot find the recipe, there are similar recipes all over, I just used and extra 1/2 oz of cannabis instead of just 1 oz. I ground all the bud (no trim just bud) decarbed it in oven then made the cannabutter and replaced the oil in the brownies with cannabutter then cooked as the box says. I forget which brownies they said were best but they were only $1 or $2 a box @ Walmart

If I find the exact recipe I will send it.

Back
Top Bottom