Just got my White Widow seeds today: tips?

Bemer 11

I have just got my white widow seeds.
Looking for tips to growing this kind of weed.
How long to veg them?
How long to flower them?
Any tips or anything to help these baby's grow!
I have the proper set up and lights. Just curious if theres anything more to know about this strain. Thank you to all who reply cheers!

White widow should be straight forward. As far as when to flip them look at how much space you have from the top of the pot to the light at its highest point. Figure your plant will double in height and you need space between the light and your plant.

With a 600w light
Wht do you recommend the light distance not sure how to read the chart below..

Attachments

• 20200506_141221.jpg
    20200506_141221.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 20200506_161345.jpg
    20200506_161345.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 96
White widow is one of the easier high yielding strains to grow. I grow and hydro and got a pretty large yeild out of the last one I grew. It was pretty trouble free. It wasn't overly sensative to nutrients and grew low to average height. It didn't need support until the very end to hold up the flowers.

Distance from the light is something you can adjust slowly and figure it out. Seedlings usually are 24-30" as they start in the vegetative state it's more like 18" and maybe less in flower. It really depends on the light and the diodes. Coverage comes into play as well.

What medium are you growing in?

I got pro mix hp..
Also do you think it is it worth wasting a couple good seeds to put out side and just have the one going in the tent

And do you agree with only putting one plant in a 3x3 tent as it will yield the same as if I put four?
New member to this site cant believe how quick the responses are and thanks for Solid info greatly appreciated I dont have anyone to get this info off of anymore this helps alot on the little detail stuff. Cheers!

I sorta gotta base the veg time on how tall the plant is correct.? I'm thinking veg 7 - 10 weeks....flower 8-9 weeks... any idea what I should yield. Curious how good I get it.

Sorry for all the questions but I just want everrhing to be right.

Should exhaust and fan be on all the time? Or should I put a timer on it?

Do I need an intake fan as well?

And I sorta rigged an exhaust up. you think this should do.4" duct going out picture below.

Attachments

• 15888121251721282675154666175664.jpg
    15888121251721282675154666175664.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 102
Again thanks alot for answering all these questions. Greatly appreciated where do I send the case of beer to? I'd send weed talk me in a few months tho lol

99% sure you're going to need much more light than you currently have. $50 off amazon ain't going to cut it.

The temp in my tent gets to about 65F at night... should I turn exhaust and fan off at night.. or put a heater out side the tent.. or will they be fine as its suposed to warm up a bit in a few weeks anyway

Also I have the light 18" above plant... reading 73F around plants. should I drop light a couple inches to get temperature up to 78- 80f

Back
Top Bottom