Need tips and advice anything helps

Gibztro

420 Member
Hey I'm kind of new to this if done one crappy grow with no effort before but just took down my first actual plants blue dream auto's and I got excited and wanted to do more so I bought purple kush seeds just waiting for them and I want to move it indoors and thinking about buying led lights any tips advice or anything I want to just keep learning now

Well I got a pantry room empty that is about 11 feet by 5.5-6 foot or a closet that is about 6.5 foot long by 2.5 feet wide but the closet

I'm wanting to buy led because I don't have too much money and so far they've been looking cheaper ... at least for now until I get more Knowledge and more money lol

You need like 45watt per square feet to grow nice bud bigger is your room bigger you need your light and if you look for a led like 1200 watt its now the real watt you have to look at the the avg power or true watt maybe its around 200-250 watt in my opinion led is way more expensive to start if you want a good led but it payoff after

Hey Gibztro ... If you started your plants outside keep them outside never bring plants that have been outside into your indoor grow area that is a good way to invite unwanted pests and problems during your grow and also infecting your entire indoor grow area for future grows unless thoroughly sanitized. Seen a lot of people do it and had nothing but problems... Cheers :)

Hey Gibztro ... If you started your plants outside keep them outside never bring plants that have been outside into your indoor grow area that is a good way to invite unwanted pests and problems during your grow and also infecting your entire indoor grow area for future grows unless thoroughly sanitized. Seen a lot of people do it and had nothing but problems... Cheers :)
Oh no I mean I finished my auto flowers just recently and with the time of year I'd like to move onto indoor grow for the first time

You need like 45watt per square feet to grow nice bud bigger is your room bigger you need your light and if you look for a led like 1200 watt its now the real watt you have to look at the the avg power or true watt maybe its around 200-250 watt in my opinion led is way more expensive to start if you want a good led but it payoff after
Ok so led are worth it if I go that route? Like I'm waiting on the seeds atm and have time to go buy everything. And another question last ones the guy at the store here convinced me to do Dutch nutrients organic bloom and veg is that good like I am a beginner but I also got kelp to sprinkle on the dirt and he said maybe put a capfull in the water a bit ahead to let it soak in once in a while does that sound right

Hi Gibztro ... You should look at one of the 420 Magazine sponsors LED lights and what they offer if you want a more trusted brand and source...
1566665739400.gif
Good luck on the setup and grow!

Hi @Rio9112, thanks for tag me in. :) And Hi @Gibztro, according to your description, I suggest you check out 4 of our TSL-2000 for your 11x5.5 space or 1 of the TSL-2000 for your 6.5x2.5 space. :green_heart: The light can cover 3x6 during veg and 2x4 during flower, you will get great one with this set up. :)

Hi @Rio9112, thanks for tag me in. :) And Hi @Gibztro, according to your description, I suggest you check out 4 of our TSL-2000 for your 11x5.5 space or 1 of the TSL-2000 for your 6.5x2.5 space. :green_heart: The light can cover 3x6 during veg and 2x4 during flower, you will get great one with this set up. :)
Ok I'll look into that one now would it be good for 2 at a time I know I'm allowed 4 but I wanna start just 2 now and test the waters on my first grow and maybe start 2 a little after for getting a cycle going I don't know yet but I do plan to only start with 2

Ok I'll look into that one now would it be good for 2 at a time I know I'm allowed 4 but I wanna start just 2 now and test the waters on my first grow and maybe start 2 a little after for getting a cycle going I don't know yet but I do plan to only start with 2
No problem. ;) If you have any further question, just let me know. :D

leds are not cheaper than HPS

farnheit is correct. the purchase price for led tech is 4 times greater than the purchase price of any of the old lighting tech.

however, the cost to run that old tech and keep it's temps in check will break your soul and you will almost immediately realize the benefits of modern lighting.

no conversation about led tech should be had without quantum boards or cob being number one and number two on the list. we can recently include the samsung strips at the number 3 spot. anything else is just white noise and taking your chances at the circus.

no conversation about led tech should be had without quantum boards or cob being number one and number two on the list. we can recently include the samsung strips at the number 3 spot. anything else is just white noise and taking your chances at the circus.

No joke on those QB's. After seeing what hyena is doing with his 2 tents and running QB's (and finding out they were only at 50%! but still growing like crazy) was enough to make me a firm believer in those. I'm still about 4 weeks from running my new light, and looking forward to seeing how it goes. It's an excellent light, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit a little part of me wasn't disappointed I didn't pick up those same QB lights. :D

Back
Top Bottom