Just joined the community

Leisurelee

Hi there, I have been an hemp activist since I moved to WA in 1994. I helped pass the medicinal law and have been working with the Seattle Hempfest since. I have been a man in the shadows, so to speak, But finally can come out into the open. I have been wary but it's nice to shed 35 years of paranoia. Looking forward to interacting with y'all.
-:Namaste: Leisure

:welcome: Leisurelee to the number 1 website for cannabis awareness!

Hope all is well in your world.

Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
International Cannabis News
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

We are truly grateful that you have joined us! :circle-of-love:

Greenest Regards,
Green Dreamz

:Namaste:

Welcome!

Welcome to the site brother!! And thank you for all your efforts in Cannabis activism. Without people like you, we would not be where we are today. The more people we have continuing this effort, the closer we will be to full legalization without fear of prosecution.

:welcome: :high-five:

Welcome to the Cannabis Connoisseur club. WA is the only state that I like. Keep delivering the middle finger to the man!

2014-June-02-GTY_Tank_Tiananmen_Square_140602_16x9_992.jpg

hi son! lol. i been living here all my life. im in tacoma. dont give in, to the airheads who enjoy living in this country, and then bad mouth it. people who dont like it, should leave, or jump off a bridge. People died, so others could have the right, to say any horrible thing they want. so they do. thats sad. responsibilty, with thier whine? not much. remember the sherrif off from dusk till dawn? thats MY version of a pothead. and attitude. sherrif earl mcgraw. lol. anyway, welcome to the club. i have made some freinds on here. list my shrink now. lol. i been doing this for like 8 years. im a simpleton. not quite up to the high intellect of say the trailer court boys, genious that they are, but, i will do in a pinch. feel free to check out my pics. there are alot of great growers on here. i am preety much a ham and egger. the brilliant ones, dont even speak. really. so, who they are, i dont know. but, when i cant get a single vote, on a bud of the month, and some of them get the majority, that tells me, that ill never get, at my current age, to their level, in this life. but, to hear from one. that would be an acceivment. welcome.

Back
Top Bottom