Just me siting here stoned/ About my day

joni-boy420

I tought that ill tell yall about my day today.

I woke up at 5.20pm 5:30 pm something like that went to the fridge toke a cold coke and lighted up a cig sitting on my couch whit the tv on and the blinds down and starting to bake som real good black afghan hash after i while it was done so i packed it up in my pipe and started to smoke laidback in the couch and thought what I'd do today soo i smoked finished the pipe and drank up my coke and jumped in the shower i was pretty baked and that shower was so great. then after the shower i dressed on my clothes and tought that i call a friend over but i didnt i wanted to be alone to day.

6:20 i sat my ass down att the couch again and put on seinfield i have the box haha gotta love this serie maan. watching and baking some weed (skunk) rolled it up in a joint and smoked. i watched seinfeld to about 8 pm and got out for som chinese i had the munchies i order a hole lot of shit haha fried chiken rice all kinds of sauces and food i dont even know what it is but it was all good i came home eat in front of the tv watching sienfelds again. my weed was soon out had only a gram left the last afghan i smoked in the morning soo rolled up the last gram smoking while making a few phone calls for some weed i called the first one didnt answer called the second his phone wass of now i was scared that i might not get some good weed so i called another guy but he didnt have nothing else but som snickelfritz type of shit haha i tought that ill call later the other guys i finished the joint and laid down in the couch i fell to sleep when i waked up it was about 12 ore one dont remeber i looked at my cell a missed call from one of the guys whit good weed called him back he answerd and he had some good weed some type of kush so i jumped in the car drived over to him and picked up my 10 grams of kush and my bong that i forgot at his place we smoked a few bouls and then i drived home were home about 4 a clock that pretty much rest of the day sat home smoked watched tv played guitar at the night about abou 1:30pm went for a walk to get ciggies from the store and while i was there i bought some blunts came home watched tv took a few bong rips and rolled a bllunt that ill take before i go to sleep but hhah i fellt to sleeep before i smoked it that was my day srry for the bad english hop it was fun to read or whatever haha bye peace;)

Back
Top Bottom