Just ordered the BloomBox Royale

alientic

Hi everyone, so I've gone through 4 grows with my Cool Cab, but now I want to make my life easier and more efficient so I went with the BloomBox Royale Combo. I'm patiently waiting for its arrival :Rasta:

Can you post a link I'd love to check it out as I'm tired of growing in a small closet !!Thanks and have a merry one...

Alien I have been thinking of buying one as well. Please post some pics and let us know what you think of the height, is it sufficient for you?

Hi everyone, so I've gone through 4 grows with my Cool Cab, but now I want to make my life easier and more efficient so I went with the BloomBox Royale Combo. I'm patiently waiting for its arrival :Rasta:

its almost 2 months...where is it?:yahoo:

Reading my above post, I guess I could of offended. I was not trying too. Great luck on your new setup, I am sure you will grow some nice medicine with it. I would personally love to play around with one in person.

Reading my above post, I guess I could of offended. I was not trying too. Great luck on your new setup, I am sure you will grow some nice medicine with it. I would personally love to play around with one in person.
No worries buddy! I was simply going to reply with the fact that I simply didn't want to build one.

Alright here she finally is! I'm currently growing a mother plant and I'll post some more pics soon.
IMG_23682.JPG

Back
Top Bottom