Just wanted to say "high!" to everyone

Littllman2469

Hello,
I'm pretty new to the site, but ive been checking things out for the past few days. Especially the journals (Stevehman's and his followers for a start). I've enjoyed everything I've seen and learned so far. I'll be a member for life for sure.
Happy growing,
Littllman2469:peacetwo:

Welcome Littleman!
Lots of great people here!
Tons of info!
And a few laughs too!
Glad to have ya aboard!

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Welcome litlman ! This place is the best! Just give a listen! Theres a fine line between fishing, and just standing in the shore like a complete idiot! This site is fool proof! Peeps here are so dope it will leave you hooked! Welcome brotha!!!!!

Welcome litlman ! This place is the best! Just give a listen! Theres a fine line between fishing, and just standing in the shore like a complete idiot! This site is fool proof! Peeps here are so dope it will leave you hooked! Welcome brotha!!!!!

Thanks man I appreciate the welcome. Your right I'm hooked and there's no point in standing on the shore. It's time to get my hand dirty, wet, and stanky. :passitleft:

Yah its like we are growing all our gardens together its amazing! Whats you gonna grow? Soil or dro?

Welcome to the party, glad I was able to be a source of information. There are a ton of great people here that have been my mentors (whether they know it or not). You have definitely found the best MMJ community there is, IMHO. I would go so far as to say that 420magazine is the "green standard" in the effort to educate our community as well as those who need to be educated on the benefits of MMJ.
:peacetwo:

Yah its like we are growing all our gardens together its amazing! Whats you gonna grow? Soil or dro?

Ya it's the biggest and the best garden club I've ever seen..lol. I pretty well stick with soil mixes I mix my self. I real haven just stuck with just one set way. I plan on trying out hydro when I get all the tools and nutes stocked up, but that will be a bit. Hell I still have to rebuild and set back up..lol but that's just waiting on me and new lights. This place really gives you balls and the push to do just about anything.

Thanks for stopping in and for the welcome. I do appreciate all the help and the extra push in the right direction. Keep up all the good work.
Me and the wife are thinking of packing up and moving to your side of the world. Any incite to life in your area?

Arizona is wonderful! Its clean,its new, its hot, the mountains have snow and the desert has heat! Its for everyone i think! I grew up in Boston.

This place is the shit...imagine you played pitcher in baseball and could ask roger clemens personally for help on your fastball and he actually took the time to help you...thats what this place is like.

Arizona is wonderful! Its clean,its new, its hot, the mountains have snow and the desert has heat! Its for everyone i think! I grew up in Boston.

This place is the shit...imagine you played pitcher in baseball and could ask roger clemens personally for help on your fastball and he actually took the time to help you...thats what this place is like.
That's great guys. This place is shitty, I've lived here my whole life and it sucks. It's not really a friendly place at all. There's nothing to do here but stay indoors, work(that's if you can find a job), or get it trouble over petty shit. You can't trust anyone(there's no such thing as a friend here) and there's alwas some one to knock you down. Hell your kids can't even toys or a play house outside. It's ridicules!

It sounds like west is the way to go. Like I said we are seriously planning on a big move as soon as things are lined out. And we are really interested in finding out everything we can about those areas, communities, schools,jobs, crime rates, and any thing else we can find out. Plus it would be nice to make a few friends that would be more than happy to show us around and the ropes of the region.

Back
Top Bottom