Kate Kush Canna Getta Hey! Greetings From Michigan

super13star

420 Member
My name is Kate and I am currently in Michigan doing indoor mmmp. Hoping to meet like minded growers in the quest to higher grounds. I've been through a lot in the weed game and hope to connect with kind buds any advise on how to navigate this website and meeting people would be rad. Can't wait to grow with y'all!
Stay up,
kateKUSH
6E210EC2-BBE8-4A3D-B82C-B03AB919C459.jpegommp 201763EC4A94-153D-451B-9EB2-39C507104093.jpegommp 2017888A965B-3E30-4109-974F-A73FA954ED94.jpegmmmp 2018

Yea there's a lot of that. It's constantly improving so every so often we all have to relearn a bit of it. Looks like you've got the basics down. Your able to post threads which is better than some. Haha

What part of the state are you in? There's a handful of Michigan growers here. I'm from the central part. Most are down state.

I am currently in the central lower half. I'm looking to relocate but it's tough. Coming from Oregon properties are greatly priced! For now haha.

Hoping to hear stores of success from others that had a tough time Maybe it's time to get out but I love what I do and couldn't image not being around the magic that is cannabis. Plus we are here to finish the revolution That people started years ago.

Let me know of some good places to meet other growers. I kind of keep to myself so it would be great to hear of local cannabis cups and events.

Thanks so much guys and gals :)

Back
Top Bottom