From City To Farm In Michigan

SnoocheeBoochees

What's happening fellow growers. I'm in central Michigan living on a farm and I've always been a city dweller before this.

I'm a hard working stoner and I've been that way my whole adult life with zero want to change. I punch in, do the 9-5 and blaze it up.

So, living on this beautiful farm with this really huge garden in the back area, it felt like a waste to not utilize the space. My father-in-law worked the garden for many years, but after he retired and sold us the property I took it over.

I knew 2 things about horticulture at the start of this season.

JACK and SQUAT.
:ganjamon:
But I've been reading and listening to podcasts and expanding my knowledge since then.

My outdoor grow is wrapping up and I've been humbled at how much there is to learn when it comes to growing. I've made so many mistakes it's obscene.

But through it all I'm really excited to start putting the knowledge I've been storing up into action. And I'm only a few days away!

My outdoor grow is currently drying and once I can jar them, it's SHOWTIME! I'll be posting plenty of updates here! I hope we see each other along the way!

Kind of a Green Acres thing...cool! Looking forward to seeing your pics. Welcome to the most friendly, helpful and fun cannabis forum on the web.

:passitleft:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @SnoocheeBoochees

Do you currently have anything growing?

Here's the link to grow journals if you want to see what other growers are doing.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest too win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

I'm in central Michigan living on a farm and I've always been a city dweller before this.
Welcome.

There are several Michigan people in the group, even some from the central area of the state. There is a thread just for us Michigan folk and the link to it is:
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/michigan-growers-unite.461373/

It is a not a bad idea to put Michigan or Central Michigan in the 'Location' in your Account Settings. This helps all of us Michigan folk find each other on this message board. Don't need to put the city in but occasionally some members do.

Again, welcome.

Do you currently have anything growing?
I do! I have 5 Bruce Banners growing outdoors, in ground, rain fed in nutrient rich soil garden that has been reamended with home made compost over the last 20+ years, probably longer, I just don't want to over exaggerate.

Yes I'll be checking out the grow journals and I can't wait to add my own!

What's happening fellow growers. I'm in central Michigan living on a farm and I've always been a city dweller before this.

I'm a hard working stoner and I've been that way my whole adult life with zero want to change. I punch in, do the 9-5 and blaze it up.

So, living on this beautiful farm with this really huge garden in the back area, it felt like a waste to not utilize the space. My father-in-law worked the garden for many years, but after he retired and sold us the property I took it over.

I knew 2 things about horticulture at the start of this season.

JACK and SQUAT.
:ganjamon:
But I've been reading and listening to podcasts and expanding my knowledge since then.

My outdoor grow is wrapping up and I've been humbled at how much there is to learn when it comes to growing. I've made so many mistakes it's obscene.

But through it all I'm really excited to start putting the knowledge I've been storing up into action. And I'm only a few days away!

My outdoor grow is currently drying and once I can jar them, it's SHOWTIME! I'll be posting plenty of updates here! I hope we see each other along the way!
Congratulations on your harvest my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Stay safe.
Bill

Welcome.

There are several Michigan people in the group, even some from the central area of the state. There is a thread just for us Michigan folk and the link to it is:
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/michigan-growers-unite.461373/

It is a not a bad idea to put Michigan or Central Michigan in the 'Location' in your Account Settings. This helps all of us Michigan folk find each other on this message board. Don't need to put the city in but occasionally some members do.

Again, welcome.
Thanks for such a warm welcome! I'm going to check it out right now.

Hey hey hey! Welcome aboard! Beautiful place with warm people with beautiful grows and tons of information! Enjoy and good luck!

Back
Top Bottom