Keeping plant alive for 2 weeks

fatbuds420

Let's say I'm an outdoor grower, and i have to take my girl. In doors because I'm going on holidays for 15 days . Can i put like say, 6 40w clf lights to keep her alive, what are the side effects of doing so? (don't tell me to buy growing lights please, this is something that i will do rarely. I'm an outdoor grower) also, where can i buy something to attach the water hose to a normal sink? I didn't find it anywhere in shops.

Also i have a question, do different strains yield more under the same light indoors?

Yield can be genetic for sure. I just pulled 12 zips off a plant dried and trimmed and her next door neighbor under the same light in the same soil I got 4 zips in the can. Only thing different is genetics.

On you lighting question I'm gonna assume you're in the Southern Hemisphere???

Your plants are in VEG yes they will stay alive with those CFL lamps. Probably grow ok too in VEG. In flower you could have some issues. If I was in flower and outdoors I'd get a friend to help out.

You could look into autopots. Depending on how many plants and size you might be able to make it the whole 2 weeks
Yield can be genetic for sure. I just pulled 12 zips off a plant dried and trimmed and her next door neighbor under the same light in the same soil I got 4 zips in the can. Only thing different is genetics.

On you lighting question I'm gonna assume you're in the Southern Hemisphere???

Your plants are in VEG yes they will stay alive with those CFL lamps. Probably grow ok too in VEG. In flower you could have some issues. If I was in flower and outdoors I'd get a friend to help out.
Ye it's all good, in veg, just need to keep em alive, I'm asking for the future, i don't e if i lose some growth, just wanna keep them alive, they become massive here anyways, i grow from april to october. That's many months to get huge, so as long as they don't die 15 days won't lower my yield too much...

Back
Top Bottom