Keif box or grinder.

MR.keifbox

I have never used a grinder befor but i hear they are pritty good . but what do you think is better, or do thay both have there own place in our day to day habits we call life.

i bought a grinder that has a kief thing built right into the bottom of it. it comes apart in like 3 different place and keeps all the kief down below til i'm ready to do something with it.

the kief is always in the bottom until i take it out and press it. you should stop in your local smoke shop and check out there grinders. they can get kind of expensive and kind of big, but they have all different styles and sizes.

Grinders are a little less expensive than the kief boxes. I have a grinder and my buddy has a kief box. I do not realy use mine for the keif. I use it to prepare the bud to smoke and the kief collection is a by-product. If you want to make kief, I recommend a large grinder. Boxes are good for collecting over longer periods and the box is more cumbersome.

yes! what id is use my box for stash, and do what i normaly do. then its like a bonus box, because it dosnt let me loose the great stuff. its like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, the cost is high because the time and preperation in a quality piece is alot, and it is hard to sell to the open public so thay sell to the head shops, and let me tell you what, thay mark it up 50 to 75% the land ot high production and crapy products are hurting thist econimy more than anything. so the next time you see a well crafted item try to think about the guy that took the time and efert to make such an amazing thing that will ast you a life time.

Grinders are friggin awesome man, it takes you about 5 seconds to grind the bud and then roll it and voila!. It really speeds up the rolling process. I also have a rolling machine and it's awesome

grinders are the shiznit. I have a three inch one with the chambers and different mesh screens. Its awesome. Nice fine fluffy smoke. Rolls such an awesome joint that burns like a cigarette, nice and even.

I really have no need for a keif box since I store my stash in jars. But I do admire good quality craftsmanship and may acquire one some day for show.

Two words... "Magic Bullet"... yeah, the as-seen-on-tv all in one blender thing... I grind all my pot in one (it takes like 2 seconds), after a few grind sessions, there's enough keef stuck to the inside (thank God for static)... I can take a small paint brush and salvage enough to fill a small glass pipe, and one solid drag gets me ripped stupid... It's gotta be good grass though, don't mess with the mids.

I have a kanister brand grinder, its got the multi chamber design with kief catcher.

I picked up a neat trick for grinders with kief catchers... put a coin in middle chamber. the energy displacement knocking around helps kief fall loose and keep the screen clean.

I use my Kanister mainly for mids, leave a couple blunts worth in it. Good bud, crumbles in your hands.

I want a kief box to start keeping my good bud in. Anyone know a good brand/ place to buy one?

i bought a grinder that has a kief thing built right into the bottom of it. it comes apart in like 3 different place and keeps all the kief down below til i'm ready to do something with it.

Yeah I got one of these they're freaking awesome.

Two words... "Magic Bullet"... yeah, the as-seen-on-tv all in one blender thing... I grind all my pot in one (it takes like 2 seconds), after a few grind sessions, there's enough keef stuck to the inside (thank God for static)... I can take a small paint brush and salvage enough to fill a small glass pipe, and one solid drag gets me ripped stupid... It's gotta be good grass though, don't mess with the mids.

my mom really wanted one of those, so i bought it for her for xmas... i wonder what she really uses it for :scratchinghead:

Back
Top Bottom