Kellogg vs. Phelps

skycowboy

I'm new at this posting stuff so please forvive, I'm watching eve. local news and Kellogg is pulling sponsorship for 3 months or something over the "picture" of an AMERICAN HERO smoking SOMETHING?? out of a "water pipe" which I THINK is legal ( do I not see "legal buds" advertised, and every waterpipe has specific instructions "for tobacco use only, or not for illegal use" or something. I think he just had a DEMOCRAT MOMENT and said something OTHER than what he MEANT to say so I think I'm gonna BOYCOTT any product that has ties to Kellog Products (as you can tell I haven't researched any of this or I would have named the PARENT Company of Kellogg Cornflakes which the news report showed.

That's totally true.

However, if he really was smoking weed (nobody REALLY uses bongs for tobacco... come on) it's honorable for him to confess.

However it sucks ass that they dropped him. He should be allowed to party when he's not training for whatever. He's young!! Whatever happened to giving second chances? Anna Nicole got c*ked up, drunk, and stoned on TV and people sponsored the hell out of her.

RIGHT ON time to boycott Kelloggs
Family Favorites
Austin
Carr's
Cheez-It
Eggo
Famous Amos
Froot Loops
Frosted Flakes
Keebler EL Fudge
Keebler Town House
Morningstar Farms
Murray Sugar Free
Nutri-Grain
Rice Krispies
Special K
Froot Loops Grab 'n Go Packs
Frosted Flakes Gold
Murray Sugar Free Chocolate Bites
Town House Flipsides
no more Pop tarts or eggos

fill out their stupid form with bogus info and then tell them what you think about their promotion NOT

https://www2.kelloggs.com/ContactUs.aspx

Come man, I love eating kelloggs Frosted Flakes when I'm stoned. Half the people who eat kelloggs products after 4:20 in the afternoon are stoners:peace:

there is that old:" we ll act like we are mad at him but really if the people who 420 up stop eating our junk we will starve so its a win win situation"

Come man, I love eating kelloggs Frosted Flakes when I'm stoned. Half the people who eat kelloggs products after 4:20 in the afternoon are stoners:peace:

Get the knock off brand. There is a cereal maker with a blue kangaroo logo that makes all the major cereals but sells them 1-2 dollars cheaper. Believe me there is no difference between the two except you can take a stand against Kellogg and save money too.

As for me, I have gotten accustom to eating organic cereals and Kellogg only makes processed garbage so that will be easy to avoid. I do eat Nutri-Grain bars but once again I can pick up organic bars from the health food store instead. I am serious about this, I want to boycott every sponsor that drops Phelps because he chose to use the safer alternative to alcohol.

I'm just starting out with Corn Flakes. And I've already told them why. :nomo:

:bong:

Get the store brand till they change their minds, they're cheaper anyway.

He's been suspended by Swimming USA or USA Swim for 3 months.
Who ever governs swimming in the US.
I don't think he was planning on competing anytime soon any how
But
since USA Swimming wants to play the GovPuppet,
I say we boycott their asses Too!

The way I take it, that swim organization or whatever it is suspended him from COMPETING in sanctioned events for the 3 months. KELLOGGS pulled ALL sponsorship from him. WHAT A CROCK OF ...well , you know. They must be SCARED of POT TOASTIES, GRAM FLAKES or BLAZIN' BRAIN ( doggone I wish I knew more about the patent and copyright system crap ) Same way HEARST, Du PONT and all the others made hemp illegal with their DRUG strategy to protect their way of decadence.... WoW, that was good crip,,,,did that make sense?:smokin:

HA HA KELLOGG'S ! See your Wisdom sending your Dynasty down the tubes ? I would like them to take a poll of their investor's smoking habits, and just how THEY feel about the decision. Heck, I buy the blue kangaroo stuff for my kid's anyway and wallyworld buttermilk waffles are cool too. :slide:

they will all be back on his nuts next Olympics. Bad thing is the sell out will take the money, and still call weed bad. you got to represent he should have said it was not weed, it would have been better for our cause than weed is bad, or a mistake.:peace: we all would have been fired to lol.

Back
Top Bottom