Kenya-New Grower

Thank you very much The Weed.

Another update I am pretty sure that 2 of the smaller plants are malawi gold I had a few seeds and I think they sprouted. :smokin:

Hello everyone! I have lost most of those baby plants unfortunately to the strong african sun I have about 10 now. and I have moved 2 of the medium sized plants out of the pot the big plant is in and put them in our backyard garden in hopes they will get bigger. That is an update on the plants and I will have pictures later this week.

I have a bit of a treat now. I got some nice bud straight from Ethiopia. I bought an ounce for $50 usd or 4000 Kshs (Kenya Shillings). It is really nice. here are some pictures of a fraction of what I have.
ctmpphptAnW00.jpg

ctmpphpS5jcNU.jpg
:cool:

Hello everyone here is an update. I am spraying all my plants with an all purpose plant feed. It deems to be working well because almost everything has gotten bigger on the plants. I also have a question I have 2 seedlings in 2 see through pots, and today I noticed that there are these clear worms in the pot. Will they hurt the plant? Has anyone elts delt with these mysterious clear worms? I dont have any pictures of them because they are verry small. But here are some pictures of the other plants.
ctmpphpd83lt3.jpg

ctmpphpUBIMab.jpg

ctmpphpEEargK.jpg

ctmpphpFyhjIh.jpg

ctmpphpIt5rNa.jpg

Thanks for looking:cool:

any chance you can get a picture of the worms?

your plants look healthy so the worms could just be sharing the space, try digging up a few local plants and look for the worms see if they are focused around the roots or if they are eating anything.

you could also try searching the web for garden pests common in your location.

Hello Everyone, here is an update on how everything is going. The oldest plant is well on its way. It has been flowering for about 33 days most of the tricomes are starting to turn milky so i would say is about 50/50 right now. I have been feeding it this all around plant feed and it seems to be working quite well. I have a whole bunch of young plants too. There are about 10. Here are some pictures. oldest to youngest.

ctmpphpXtSdj1.jpg

ctmpphphD8xVr.jpg

ctmpphpzmOzHC.jpg

ctmpphpj5JECP.jpg

ctmpphpjcueDv.jpg

ctmpphpQXRgLB.jpg

These are some plants I have been experimenting with inside. Just with different places and temperatures.And where they seed best. The one in the middle is actually quite old but it just does not seem to grow. its like a marijuana bonzi tree. The plant weed really sped up the sprouting process. all except the middle are about 5 days old.

ctmpphpKmQ4H8.jpg

ctmpphpi081xK.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.:cool:

To Flurple- The worm are only on the inside plants. There are less now so I think you are right to say they are just sharing the space. But I will keep an eye on them. They are really small about 4 hairs thick and it was really blurry when I tried to take the picture.

Thanks

Hello everybody. Just a quick update: The biggest plant is almost done, the 2 smaller plants are shooting up quite fast, and I have 8 baby plants going that are growing slowly but surly. I will have pictures later this week.

Hey everyone, So everything is going along nicely. some of the plants have really shot up others... not so much. I am just about to harvest the budding plant(within a week or 2) the plant next to it has gone crazy and shot up I think it is a malawi gold plant. constructive criticism is appreciated. here are some pictures.youngest to oldest.
ctmpphp23SkCL.jpg

ctmpphpfcH59D.jpg

ctmpphpmHRaSf.jpg

ctmpphp7d16mN.jpg

ctmpphpehmIQu.jpg

ctmpphpT0hSld.jpg

ctmpphp1H18Xc.jpg

Hello everybody I have cut down the plant that had finished budding. And now I have 3 big plants and all of the smaller ones have shot up as well. Every plant is about 12in high and I have topped them because I dont want them to grow too tall. I will have pictures up of everything later this week.:rollit:

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom