King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

So pennywise as requested I hope it's okay but here I am
Rep the best app ever best community best buds just the best . Here is the kicker has nothing to do with me being happy my T shirt came in today to huge shout out to all the mods once again for selecting by journal for the month of July 2017. This will be ver be forgotten truly a greatful dude .

Much love from
420-magazine-mobile675096076.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1561689920.jpg

Go pimp daddy!!! Those beaches looking sexy. That shirt is kick ass man. Really happy for you. Keep it up Joe! Nature Boy out!!!!:volcano-smiley::high-five:

Go pimp daddy!!! Those beaches looking sexy. That shirt is kick ass man. Really happy for you. Keep it up Joe! Nature Boy out!!!!:volcano-smiley::high-five:

You too one day moon just keep the love alive bro

Hey there, king Joe! Congrats on the journal of the month! Nice shirt. Also, I see the Bauer hockey stick in the back, you play? I've played hockey for 15 years! Love it, LA KINGS!

Hey sup bud!...

Yeah played ball hockey for 5 years ice. Long long time ago I'm too chubby joe to keep up now..
But I still like to think those scouts are secretly watching me .

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi man . Welcome to my thread man. Cannabis culture love all over this app . You got a journal going? How long you been at it ?

I did two so called grows before hit ounce n half of each. No feeding. Lol.

Came here and now biggest plant to date is just shy of 4 oz autos. See my other journal. My early miss auto outdoor .

Even if it's joust to say sexy as fack buds bro... positive vibes are always blessed In my world ...

Leaf miners... I have them on my pepper plants outside. It's a little fly. that is the larvae eating it's way out of the leaf

Thanks for helping out Mike respect bud .

It's the least I can do.. I get so much help from this site, some really great growers around here. I'm really glad i found this 420 site. .

Here u on that bud..

Wish I had your luck.
I've gotten NO love on this site.

Okay bud you need to ask questions make about 50 post and then come see me I will help answer any questions you may have . You can ask questions or maybe give someone a pointer . Are you new to growing ? I would love to help you out anyway but tonight I'm tired .. You are limited to activity on here until you hit 50 post bud. At least I think .

Do you know if u want indoor outdoor what medium /soil coco dwc aeroponics etc. Lots of more questions ask ask ask. Read. Teach others

It's only my second grow you can find my first journal from like 6 yeArs ago which didn't turn out great in the abandoned journals fourm under KINGSATIVA it was a sour diesel strain under cfls im going hydro in rockwool cubes and hydrogen.
I got a few pics and posts on my new grow.

This is the most covo I've had with anyone one here since I started this user name I appreciate ANYTHING BROTHA
Have a goodnight bro and I you single handedly reignited my hope in 420mag.
. . . .
f3W

This is the most covo I've had with anyone one here since I started this user name I appreciate ANYTHING BROTHA
Have a goodnight bro and I you single handedly reignited my hope in 420mag.
. . . .
f3W

Anytime man just jumped into your journal but catch up soon .

Update. Some pic of white cookies feminized cks seeds (cropkingseeds)

Messed up on veg a bit temps are all over the place humidity seems to be lingers around 40-60 % flowering Temp bit high for liking wish it was around 77-79 F but new set up in fall so I know what i need to do now .

420-magazine-mobile694710445.jpg
420-magazine-mobile933023868.jpg

Leaf miners... I have them on my pepper plants outside. It's a little fly. that is the larvae eating it's way out of the leaf

Thanks mike!!!! DEEeeeeCENT!!!! Lol. Love bubbles. I thought thrips, but had no idea really. Thanks again. Guess go apply more triple action with neem oil spray. Later & good day everyone..:thumb:

Update. Some pic of white cookies feminized cks seeds (cropkingseeds)

Messed up on veg a bit temps are all over the place humidity seems to be lingers around 40-60 % flowering Temp bit high for liking wish it was around 77-79 F but new set up in fall so I know what i need to do now .

420-magazine-mobile694710445.jpg
420-magazine-mobile933023868.jpg
She's coming along real nice. I'm thinking about growing some white cookies also when I'm finished with my current grow. You can let me know whether or not it's any good when your done lol

Back
Top Bottom