KitasCountryRoots' 2nd Adventure - White Widow - Bag Seed

Yes they are asking for it for sure! Keep feeding them lol

Nice to see them again :3

Nice haul!!! Whatcha doin with the trim??

Hey. Well ive just got in from 4 hard days at work. Had the obligatory pint of vodka and fanta zero, with a good squeeze of lemon, so im feeling good.

I think about the white lady....

Maaaaaate. I only smoked a one skinner of the 'lesser' buds and !!!shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit......

Haha. Yeah. It's given me the most ridiculous enery! But ive nowhere to dump it! Its a catch 22. Wierd feeling.

Wish id stuck to Aurora tonight. But so exciting to know ive growed up some fire yo! ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Can u explain decarbing to me please?

Have you got any left from big mama n shortie?
What was the sweet/savoury split, cooking wise?

Decarbing .

420-magazine-mobile727920231.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1409290691.jpg

Ahh! Vac packing!

This to me isnot common practice.

But i can totLly see the benfit!!!!!!!!!!

How much for the setup?

Well just the decarbing method. Put in tray baking sheet then tin foil then place your bud or trim etc... then cover with tin foil again. Cool for explained time then once done you can use for multi purposes such as oil which I will be trying soon.

Using a mb2

I want to try micro dosing during the day ? See how t makes me feel.

Well just the decarbing method. Put in tray baking sheet then tin foil then place your bud or trim etc... then cover with tin foil again. Cool for explained time then once done you can use for multi purposes such as oil which I will be trying soon.

Using a mb2

I want to try micro dosing during the day ? See how t makes me feel.

Dude! I am going to research this properly tomorrow and get back to ya! This sounds like pure A Team McGuvyer shit for real!!!!!

Dude! I am going to research this properly tomorrow and get back to ya! This sounds like pure A Team McGuvyer shit for real!!!!!

I'll give ya more info soon but search in grow2healme look for her journal that's where I I got info .

Hope all is well in your world

Ima just move this to abandoned?

Say it isn't so, I wanna see those diesels girl!

Hope all is well in your world

Ima just move this to abandoned?

Say it isn't so, I wanna see those diesels girl!

That's what I'm saying buddy .

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom