Know if seed will develop?

GuerillaGRO

420 Member
Just wondering if there is any way to tell if my plants are going to have seeds? a couple of my plants have very small buds so far compared to others. i'm wondering if its because they are producing seeds. I pull of a false seed pod from under a bud and tore it open. Pretty much look like a rolled up small leaf. here is a pic of what was inside. It is a pistil that went down and connected to a small round thing. is this a seed possibly?
pistil3.jpg

Yes i circled the part that i tore open. i thought it look like they were swelling and posibly producing seeds. i hope not! some of my other plants in another spot have much smaller buds and i was worried that it may be cause by seed production.
seed_pods.jpg

thanks for the reply:yummy:

If your plants were producing seed you would know it....Bud growth would stop and seed production would begin and increase. If you pulled males properly before they could release pollen then you shouldnt have any seeds. If your growing outdoor...Pollen can carry for miles!

no,it's not a seed,it's just the part of the plant where the pistils stand,to have seeds from a plant you 've got to make an impollination by a male plant and a female plant,so,it's impossible that it is a seed,juast as i said before,it's the part of the plant where the pistills stand alright?
thank you

Back
Top Bottom