Kshdmn's Perpetual Grow

Kshdmn

420 Member
I had started a thread here a few years ago after I had decided to start growing, those first few baby steps included an attempt at a grow box and many disappointing grows.

Last summer I managed to get my hands on a single bagseed that I managed to get going to a healthy size. At this point I decided learning a proper cloning technique may come in handy so I could have a continuous supply of beautys. Fast forward 9 months and several harvests and I have been able to stabilize to three plants and working towards a harvest every 2-3weeks.

I'm about a week out from my latest harvest and just though I'd stop by to post a few shots of the progress..

Shot of the 3 girls
f33a11a895e89dbba641385404bd6523.jpg

Closeup of one of the main Colas
52b59f87e6e6aa84dff015548ce5b3f9.jpg

This beauty goes into the flower chamber @ harvest
31991.jpg

She's getting close!! The plan is to chop her this weekend and move in the new baby.. I'm guessing an easy oz!

f833bb275795e9bb147f260b696cb721.jpg

942eb4ab54d3e00659f11d671fa5b29f.jpg

Thought I would update this as it's been several weeks. i rearranged the garden a bit and added some support for the walls, moved my main LED's up a couple of inches which really helped airflow and allowed the girls some room to breathe. Things have been pretty automatic for some time so i though I would experiment with a new strain and think i may have picked up some nice genetics in the form of a 1:1 CBD Durban poison. I'm really excited to see what the next few months bring!

20170511_123758.jpg

Next girl is 4 weeks in. I was worried i didn't let her veg long enough but she's looking gorgeous!

20170511_123554.jpg

Chopped down a beauty that was about 9 weeks flower tonight (the one to the left in my original post).

20170513_015352.jpg

I figure should be about an oz again??

I meant to post these some time ago along with some others. Had taken the girls out for some air, about 2 weeks ago.

Here we have a pair of Durban seedlings . I'm very excited to see what she's going to bring, they're supposed to be a 1:1 CBD breed.
IMG_381713.JPG

This lovely lady was chopped down a few days ago and she's drying up really nicely.
IMG_381114.JPG

I've only recently figured out a good curing method after several attempts. I've also been trying to work on my yield and just absolutely maximize the space I'm dealing with right now. Looking back a year to the 3 bagseed I found... I'd say this little experiment has worked out quite nicely, there really is nothing like enjoying the fruit of your own patience and learnings..

??Anyone out there??

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom