KUSH PLANTS, well KUSH STRAINS

dannydanko420

I'm just wondering what kush strains are best for chronic back pain, the aroma's, taste, high, smoke,ect, if possible, can you provide me with this info, if any of you have smoked any stain of kush, then let me know the goods & bads of the kush strains any of them, i've tried og kush and bubba kush and i like those a lot, oh and ant forget purple kush some of the stains i get from the club taste totally different from each batch so i was wondering about that too could it be fraud of the name or just not cured right? If you have any info on these it would be greatly apreciated!!!! I'm willin to give advice to anyone dending on the situation and wat i kno about it, i've been growin for 5yrs now and i kno its not long but these past two years i've learned a lot except for the strain part, it was more researching on growing then anything so any growing question let me kno, until then my fellow patients and non-patients, medicate safely and take care!!!!!

Re: KUSH PLANTS.........well KUSH STRAINS

Kush strains are know to have the highest THC up to like 15 or 20 % some claim more,

everything depends one how its grown and cured and handled, everything should be ideal, for the best result.

High and welcome to the 420 community.

You will find lots of info on the answers you are looking for, and here's a good place to start.
Chronic Pain

Best wishes :rollit:

in order of favorite.
Jack Herer
white widow
orange kush

hmm those are he only actual legit strains Ive ever held, but jack herer if grown well will grow crystals atop crystals. and the actual chemical THC itsef is the best pain killer there is pot-wise so think potency.

only smoked purple kush and i think it did pretty good! but i gotta try other kush strains to tell you whats best....

I can say for a fact that purple snow caps take my severe lower back pain and my occasional bad headache and kicks it in the ass. Not too stony really mellow, but pain is gone and I can function perfectly normal. Great stuff hear in Oakland.

i've tried most kush strains. grapfruit has static charged trichomes which if u collect all charged up trichomes, 1 toothpick size joint, which u won't finish, will knock you out cold. purple kush has a great taste and high(some reason i always know it's PK whenever we smoke it. Master kush has an aroma u will notice if u grind it. lemon is nice inhaling taste with a kick. Hindu has nice aroma too, damn kush strains are hard to forget. BC has very nice taste and heavenly high comparable to grapfruit taste in a way. Seems like every kush strain are unique in their flavour, if u smoke any kush, the taste is wonderful and u'll know it's some kind of kush strain, just by smoking it. well if someone says it's pk and the taste ain't the same? u know that ain't ready to harvest pk or just someone who wants to rip u off. YOU'LL KNOW IT'S SOME KIND OF KUSH, kush is kush.

i suffer from the same ailments you have man. all hashplants from all afghanistan, pakistan and northern india realy relax my cns(central nervous system). ms/mr patients tell me the same. scientists have proven the highest thc in "mazar-i-sheriff" province in northern most afghanistan. i get a plant called "afghani bullrider" from my med community, and it doesnt seem as "strong" as kush, but is more potent. not only does it alleviate my pain, but gives me the craziest energy to clean, walk, meditate. stick to hashplants mang. ive been researching all ican since my accident, this is what ive found.

Back
Top Bottom