Large dual chamber grow box build

I am following this with interest!

So, with a dual chamber, and as you said you want to do a SOG, you have a great design there...perpetual harvest..
Thats the plan man and the holes in bottom of fram is how I'm doing my air it will come through the pvc that I'm designing and into box through the light trap wall and down into flower room I didn't know if I had explained that we'll in this thread

cheers yall and remember keep'em frosty ;)

Well I got my light trap going build two walls together and alternated boards even 16 inches so that air with zigzag zag through the them from germination chamber at top of the right side down to about top of plant container lever on left side which is the flower side
420-magazine-mobile656763857.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1507518901.jpg

I also added last full wall an put a mock up of the top part which will house fan and keeps supplies in
420-magazine-mobile1073302915.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This looks great, and you have serious innovative skills. It will be cool to see the finished product. Keep it going!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey guys hope everyone is doing good sorry for the lack of updates I got hospitalized yesterday I had severe case of walking pneumonia they said I'm going to be here few days and recommended I take 2 weeks off work at a minimum 1 week so money may be kinda tight and progress will be slow for little while but just stay with me and we'll get there as a team thank you guys for all the support so far it means the world

Hey guys hope everyone is doing good sorry for the lack of updates I got hospitalized yesterday I had severe case of walking pneumonia they said I'm going to be here few days and recommended I take 2 weeks off work at a minimum 1 week so money may be kinda tight and progress will be slow for little while but just stay with me and we'll get there as a team thank you guys for all the support so far it means the world

Take care Chan. Went through the same thing last month. Rest is the best medicine (of course there are others, but be nice to your lungs) Hope to see you back after the crud has passed.

Alright guys time for update there sending me home I feel alot better but still supposed to take it easy and not go to work but I may do a little work here and there as I feel like it that ks for the support you guys ur what keeps this thread going

Hope things are going well ! Looking forward to seeing your vision completed

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks man I'm gonna try to work on it some today I'm feeling better if weather holds up here I'll post a little progress if it doesn't I may record my first video for youtube channel I'm wanting to start

Well I'm finishing up air intake design lot of cutting glueing and drilling right now hope to have it done tomorrow and them start working on very top chamber

420-magazine-mobile101523491.jpg

Well I got my intake ring done (minus that corner i was missing a connector) designed where it sends some air up under leaves of my plants and some up walls so don't get to wind whipped I'm gonna raise the ring later with 2inch pvc stacks to where it just above top of the grow bags

Looks like a form of mainlining but could be low (or high) stress training.

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom