Last question before the grow journal begins!

budgirlz_420

Whats up all!! 2 weeks until the plants go in the chamber!!!! I will for sure do a journal so all you wonderful growers may help me with my first grow. Amyhow I figured I would say all I have done so far. My chamber is 5ftx3ftx6ft tall. Made from 2x4s with a drywall shell. On the inside I have isulated it with 2" foam and covered the foam with camping e-blankets. On the one side end I have constructed an intake fan consisting of 3 old computer fans wired together. Surprisingly they move alot of air. On the backside on the other end of the chamber I have installed an exhaust fan. It is a small bathrrom fan that runs air out of the chamber and through a home made carbon filtre. The exfaust fan is also wired to a dimmer switch with 3 settings. I plan to use 4 "sunshine" floros for the veg stage. Then transfer to a 400watt hps for flowering. I plan to use a "wick hydroponic setup" for growth. It consists of run cotton fibre wicks from a resivour up through a hole in the bottom of the pots. The nuits I am using are General Hydroponics tri pak. All of this leads to my final question before planting,,,,Can I use peet pellets instead of soil-less mix??

I ordered my seeds from www.dope-seeds.com northern lights x big bud.

Any help will do me wonders!!!!!!! :bong:

Re: Last question before the grow journal begins!!!

use the peat pellets for growing hydro?

Back
Top Bottom